Recovery

Jenean's POV (Jenean In Photo)

I decided to switch it up....I got my hair cut and dyed and I'm in love with it. Between Work, my new fun, friends, and Raquel I've been non stop. Raquel is making a wonderful recovery. She won't be able to leave yet but when she does she's coming to stay with me. I have a lot of space and I really wanna make sure Joseph doesn't come around.

They haven't found any leads as to where he is so everybody's on pins and needles. Nathan and I have been good but he's gotten distant. I'm not sure if its because of my outburst with Raquel or what. He talks to me but never does our conversation last long. Whatever...

(At The Hospital)

Raquel's POV
Sitting in this damn hospital is driving me insane. I sit up and I feel the worse pain in my ribs. Joseph really showed me a side I thought we were past. The look on his eyes were pure evil. I'm done with him. I can't believe I'm in the hospital over his infidelity. I buzzed the nurse to come to my room...I was hungry and tired of eating mashed foods. "Yes Raquel how can I help you?" "I'm hungry but I want real food please....I'm feeling better I at least want to try to eat." "I'll call the doctor in here for you." And with that she left the room. Ugh!

A soft knock at the door pulled me from my thoughts. Jenean walked in with more flowers. I already had two tables of flowers just from her. Honestly she's the only one who has come to see my everyday. I get calls and all but the visits mean a lot. "Hey J, please tell me you found a way to get me out of this hell hole." Nope and I'm not going to. Get better so when you come home you can move around.

You don't wanna be treated like a handicap so stay." That earned a smirked but I did want to leave. We talked about everything. I could tell something was bothering her but I know she wouldn't dwell into it, considering every time I asked about her she told me she was here for me not her.

Kingston's POV

Nurse Isabelle informed me on my new patient Raquel was requesting me. I made my way to her room and knocked on the door. When I walked in I wasn't expecting to see such a beautiful young Lady...well considering her reason for being here. I smiled bright and introduced myself. Her visitor said that she needed to be going and excused herself out.
I turned my attention back to Raquel and I couldn't help but chuckle. She had a complete zoned out look on her face but it was sexy. What am I saying, I can't be looking at my patients like this. Her robe starting opening and I felt my pants get tight. These scrubs will do no justice.... I had to get out of the room as soon as possible.

Authors Note: I Know It's Been A While Since I Last Updated. I've Lost A Lot Of Family And Friends And Its Been Taking A Toll Of Me. Even A Writer On Wattpad. I Don't Wanna Cry So.... Brighter News....I'm Pregnant So Please Don't Rush Me With Updates. How Does Jenean look???What Do You Think Will Come From Kingston And Raquel? Why Do You Think Nathan Has Been Distant? Pleas Leave Feedback. It'll Help With The Next Update. XoXo Geminibabiee.