Nonchalant

Jeneans's POV

"What Raquel?" I asked her.  "If you don't know why he was here then why are your thongs on the floor...of your office?" With that question i felt the blush rising. " Shut up Raquel and just give them to me." Mhmm, yea we thought so. So when were you going to tell us?" "Who said what happened between us was something to tell?" Just as they all began to answer my question, Linda came over the phone and told me that Mr.Love said to wear something casual but comfortable.

With that being said, all eyes were on me. "Shut the hell up." I said to them. They all had smirks on their faces except for Diamond. She frowned at me and i was beginning to get fed up with her ways. "Hey can y'all excuse me and Diamond, I need to talk to her in private?" Claire and Raquel looked at me and said they're goodbyes, but not before saying we told you so.

As they closed the door, I asked Diamond to take a seat. She sat down but with so much attitude. I was fed up and I wanted to know why.  "What the hell is up with you?" I asked with aggravation making its way through my voice. "Nothing Jenean, you know what there is a problem. You!! Hanging with this guy and just forgetting about me. I don't like feeling like you don't care about me." Diamond what are you talking about, Iv'e never forgotten about you. Me seeing someone has no type of relation to our friendship." I was shocked to know she felt like Nathan was coming in between us.

"Jenean look at you. You just had sex with him in your office. I cant keep going another day without telling you!" Get  over yourself Diamond, I'm allowed to sleep with him without anyone's permission. Where the hell do you get off on being upset about my sex life?" "Jenean that's just it!" With that  being said, she stormed out of my office murmuring under he breath. I wasn't about to chase after her.

I looked at the clock and realized it was time for me to leave. I remembered the date me an Nathan had tonight. I planned on going home and preparing for this. I gathered all of my things and my laptop so I could work on the case when I had time. After I left the firm, I went to the nail salon and got my nails and feet done. I was tensed so I went to get a massage, after getting my massage i decided to get a body wax. I made it home around 6:30.

As soon as I walked in the door, I went straight to the bathroom and turned on the shower. My water was getting warm. I went to my closet and pulled out a dress I never wore. It was a strapless red Marc Jacobs dress. That  clung to my body and had a cleavage that dipped just right. It hugged my body just right. I decided to wear my leopard red bottoms that had a peep toe. The split in the dress only made my legs look even better. I laid my things out and put my leopard clutch next to my dress. Hopping in the shower relaxed my mind and body. It didn't take me long to take my shower and get dress. I decided to straighten my hair and apply a little lip gloss.

Just as I made my way down stairs, there was a knock at the door. "I'm coming." I said approaching the door. I didn't check to see who it was assuming it was Nathan. I opened the door to be in awe at the sight in front on me......

Authors Note: Sooooo What Do You Thing Diamond Wants To Tell Jenean? Where Do You Think Nathan Is Taking Jenean? Do You Think Diamond Is In The Wrong For Blowing Up At Jenean? The Next Chapter Will Be Steamy. Iv'e Already Started The Next Chapter. Wattpad Has Made The Chapter Private, So You'll Need To Follow Me To Read It. Thanks To My Loyal Readers And Supporters. Vote. Comment. Share. XoXo Geminibabiee