No More Waiting

Nathan's POV

   The meeting with the boys went slow and I was ready to leave already. "Yo Nate man?!" I heard one my boys scream. "Huh?" "Olé girl got his head all in a mess."  Trey said. It was getting annoying hearing them snicker like lil kids over me and Jenean. After the meeting was over I went upstairs to get my things and go home. I wasn't able to stay in the club and not think about the sex capade. I was on my way out,checking making sure everything was in order for this couples reservation on the club. The drive home was agonizing,still thinking of the way Jenean's moan came out of her even the way she slid down onto me with ease.

  Once I made it in the house, the exhaustion took over my body. I went to take a shower and laid down. I turned on the TV to see if anything interesting was on. Nothing but paid programs of miscellaneous stuff. My eye lids close right away and sleep swarmed me.

Jenean's POV

When I got home I noticed Diamond's car in my drive way. It was surprising considering she wasn't an early bird. I didn't mind the company as long as she let me get my sleep. I parked my truck in the garage and made my way to the door. I went to put the key in the door but it swung open. I looked up to see a very worried Diamond. "What's wrong Diamond,something happen to you?" She just stepped to the side like this was her home. "This is my house Diamond,now what's wrong?" She went and took a seat on the couch but still said nothing. I followed behind her and sat down next to her. "Diamond what the hell is up with the silence. Your at MY house and sitting here not saying a damn word." I said with aggravation. "Jenean why didn't you come home last night?" That question was not expected at all. "Diamond have you lost yo damn mind! This is MY house and I'm a grown lady. I'll come in when ever it best fits me. You have some nerve girl! You know where the door is, I'm going upstairs. Once I got up the stair I started stripping my clothes ready to take an actual shower. I smelled like nothing but sex and Nathan. Not that I cared about smelling like Nathan. I went to my closet to get something comfortable to wear to lounge around the house. I was off for the day and planned on working on my new case from home. After looking for about 3 minutes I found my new black teddy to wear.

I checked the water temperature and got in. The water splashing against my body was rejuvenating. I closed my eyes enjoying the way my body relax under the water.  I got my wash cloth and poured my Vanilla body wash in my cloth. After about 15 minutes of heavan, I turned off the water and wrapped my white cotton towel around my body. I stepped out of the shower to hear my phone vibrating on my dresser.  I went to look at my phone and it was my secretary Linda calling. I knew it was important when she called or she would have emailed me. "Ms.Richardson speaking." "Yes,Ms.Richardson we have a problem and I'm not sure how to fix it. There's a case that was handed to us by a different legal firm and asked if we could take the case. It's regarding a young boy whose parents have been killed and he's the prime suspect. They want to trial him as an adult and he's only 10." "Okay Linda, I would like to have a meeting with them at 3,send them straight in when they arrive." "Okay Ms.Richardson. "

  Well there goes my day down the toliet. I went to my closet and pulled out my Cream and black button up blouse and my black knee length skirt. I needed my black cardigan.  I went to shoe closet and spotted my Christian Louboutin pumps. I curled my hair and put my lip gloss on. My phone rung again and I didn't bother to anwser. Just before Heading out the door I grabbed my Starbucks caramel latte. I didn't wanna drive my truck to work so I decided to drive my  candy red Bentley Continental GTC. I felt so daring every time I drove her. I bought her as a gift for myself for winning 5 cases in a row.  Turning the key in the ignition was a good way to start the day. I drove in silence enjoying the smooth ride.

Once I made it to the firm,I parked the car and went in. I'm starting to rethink having my office on the 7th floor. The sight is gorgeous but I'm not a fan of heights. I spoke to the guys down stairs and made my way to elevator. Ding! The bell went off and signaled it's appearance.  I stepped on and hit the 7. The doors opened on the 4th floor. An older guy maybe about 5 or 6 years older than me stepped on. He smiled his pearly white teeth to me and spoke. "Good morning gorgeous. " "Good morning Sir." I looked away not wanting him to feel awkward.  I felt his eyes roaming over my body, like he was undressing me with his eyes.  It was uncomfortable but flattering. The elevator dinged letting me know know it was my stop. I made my way to the front of the elevator and stepped off. "Damn, that body." I heard the man say as I stepped out. Chuckling to myself at his ignorance, I went straight to Linda's desk. "Are they here Linda?" "They just arrived,we sat them in the conference hall across from the examination room on the 9th floor." Just great. Another floor to go up to. I went to my office and sat my belonging in my closet,preparing for this meeting. My phone started vibrating again. This was becomeing very annoying. I didn't look at the caller ID. "Helloooo?" "Is that anyway to talk to me?"

  The familiar voice made me stop in my tracks. "Hey Nathan." "Wassup Jenean? You busy later tonight?" "I'm on my way to an urgent meeting right now and I'll be at work until 5." "Pefect,I'll come get you at 8 be ready." And with that he hung up the phone. I didn't have time to call and say anything so I got my brief case and made my way to the elevators.

About an hour in a half later we all decided he shouldn't be trailed and plea not guilty. The young boy will speak to our specialist and if so reason of insanity. The young boy had loss both his parents. I was informed that the young boy was around the corner in a room. I wanted to speak to him and get a feel of him. When I entered the room he ran to the corner and screamed for help. This caught me by surprise considering they said he killed his parents. "It's okay sweetheart,I'm here to help you.Can you talk to me?" He was hesitant at first but walked over to sit in the chair.....

After about an hour he opened up and told me he seen the suspect who murdered his parents. It made this case a lot easier to close but now we had a new problem or at least another that had to be dealt with. After getting the information I gave it to the officers. I felt a pull to the little boy but shook it off instantly. That's wasn't as hard as I thought. Making my way back to my office I heard Linda call my name. "Yes Linda?" There's a man waiting in your office to see you." "Name?" "Mr.Love." The last name rung a bell but I didn't really know who it was.

  Giving Linda my next whereabouts, I proceeded to my office. This intoxicating smell was overwhelming. The chair in front of my desk spun around and the person on the chair took me by  surprise.

Author's Note : Soooo It's Been A While Since I Updated. Does The Name Ring A Bell To You???  I Wanted To Make The Chapter Longer. Who Do You Think Is In The Chair??? Comment.  Vote.  Xoxo GeminiBabiee.