Now or Never

Nathan's POV

The knock at the door caught both mines and Jenean's attention.  She remained calmed and laid across the bed. Looking nothing bit flawless. I went to pick up my pants but had no clue where they were.  She put on my shirt and went to open the door. meanwhile I'm looking for my boxers.

Jenean's POV

There were four people at the door. They nearly fell over trying to listen to us. They all rushed back away from the door and looked every where but at my face. I cleared my throat and that got two boys attention but the other two eyes remained locked on my legs. I looked down at my legs and realized what they were looking at. I had my cum running down my legs. With no shame at all, I turned around and told Nathan he had four visitors.  "Look at her ass man its fat." I heard one of them say. "Hurry up,your people are eye raping me and not even quiet about it." They all laughed and said James in unison.  "Hi boys." I said stalling time as we all waited on Nathan to come to the door. "Hey, wassup, Sup cutie" I heard from them. Nathan walked behind me in basketball shorts that I didn't remember seeing last night but brushed the thought away. "Sorry baby, I have no clue where my jeans or boxers are. But I did find these." He said showing me my thong. "Put those away." I told him.  "Excuse us but Nathan did you forget about the meeting we were having down stairs?" one of the unknown men said. "We had to reschedule the meeting because a certain couple kept interrupting us." he said looking at both of us. "Man chill, we weren't well she wasn't loud enough for you all to hear. We way up here and yall down there." "Whoa man, is that Jenean, from that law firm that hasn't lost a single case yet?" a short buff man said. I needed to correct him and fast. "Excuse me sir. But I refuse to lose a csse."  "How did you manage to get her up here?" James spoke out. Nathan looked a little offended by his question. I giggled quietly getting all of there attention. The tall man in the back kept looking at me making me move around avoiding his eye contact. "Nathan dude is that nut in her hair?" Nathan looked at me the said "Shut up dude." I had no shame in my escapade.  I just smiled and kissed Nathan on the cheek and told him I needed to go. "Bye guys." I said and walked away from the door. "Aren't you forgetting something."Nathan said. I turned around and he was waving my thong in the air. The guys laughed and said he wouldn't be hitting this anytime soon. "Nope, keep it." I said as I bent down to get my dress that was bunched up on the floor. "I cant belive you got a night with that ass." James said. "Aye eyes on the outside man." I heard Nathan say.

Nathan's POV

I closed the door and stepped out with my boys. "Wassup man?" I said. It was Trey,James,Dominic, and my right hand man Maurice. They all just looked at me then asked  how did I get Jenean to spent the night with me? I laughed at their disbelief. "You niggas was goin at it. We heard you for almost a hour." Dominic said. I felt the door being pulled from my hand and turned around. Jenean was standing at the door dressed but u noticed her standing on wobbly legs. I smirked to myself because I knew I did that.

The look she gave me told me not to even go there. She smiled and told me she would see me around. She said her good byes to the guys and made her way downstairs. I then remembered that I never got her number nor did she get mine.  "Hold up niggas." I said to my boys before I started for the stairs to meet her before she left. Once I made it down to the basement floor she was just getting off the elevator. I guess she wasn't expecting me,because she took a step back and looked in a very defensive mode.  It was cute on her. "Aye Jenean I never got ya number. " she smiled and gave me her phone so that I could give her my number.  I dialed my number and waited for her call to come through.  It did seconds later.  I saved her number and she took a picture for her contact.

I put my phone in my pocket. She gave me a kiss on the lips and I wasn't ready to end the kiss. I grabbed her by her waist and deepened the kiss. Her phone started vibrating. Indicating she had a call or text. She jumped back dropping her purse and all her contents fell from her purse. She bent over to get her things and I followed behind her looking at her how ass looked so right and the peek of her pussy that was tempting me. After we got all get things off the ground she turned around to thank me but I had other plans. I kissed her with aggressiveness,and she kissed me right back.

I pushed her against the bar and lifted her off the ground. She wrapped her legs around my waist edging her dress up her hips. I saw her pussy and it was glistening with her juices. I wanted to be inside her.  "Nathan your boys are upstairs. " The boys were the last thing on my mind. "I don't care bout them niggas,you right here." She lifted her hips showing me she wanted me as well.  She waisted no time pulling my basketball shorts down. My erection sprung free and Jenean hoisted herself up and slid down on my dick.  I groaned at the feel of her clamped around me. "You feel so good inside me. " She held onto my shoulders for support as she bounced up and down on me while rotating her hips. Her head fell back and she let out a soft breathy moan. Indicating she was getting close. I felt my dick twitched and I knew then we both needed to cum. I held her waist as I pushed deeper inside her. "Right there. Please right there." she moaned biting on her lip. I started speeding up my pace and felt her walls tightening up around me. "I'm gonna cu..." was I she managed to say as she shook in my arms and lifted up squirting all over me and my shorts.  Releasing myself at the same time.

Exhausted and ready to get this meeting over with I told her I would call her later and to get some rest.  She pulled her dress down and told me the same. We had a short kiss and the parted ways.  Once I got off the elevator my boys were all smirking. "She really got some good pussy,especially for my nigga to be running behind her. " Trey said.

Author's Note : I know it's been a Lil while since I last updated. What do you think about the chapter? Vote. Comment. Share. Xoxo GeminiBabiee