No Turning Back

Nathan's POV

My d!ck was now in so much pain. I needed to taste more of her,have her wet walls around me. I took her by the wrist and pulled her from out of the table.  She quickly adjusted her dress but not before I seen her sweet cum running down her legs. Her heels kept her from moving as fast as I wanted her to. I picked her up and put her over my shoulder. Her Sweet smell was intoxicating. Once we made it up stairs to my office I slammed the door and put her on the sofa that was in my office.

Jenean's POV

"What the hell Nathan!" I screamed at him. He was very attractive but him trailing me upstairs was not asked. I was cut off when he picked me up and pushed me up against the wall. I loved his roughness. With a small thud to the wall,and moan escaped my lips. Pushing my hips down with need I kiss him hard trying to dominate the kiss. He wasn't allowing me to. Nathan and I were breathing heavy when we pulled away from our kiss. "Nathan stop with the foreplay and f*ck me." I moan to him getting frustrated. He walked over to his desk and laid me across it. His eyes showed so much lust. He knelt down in front of me and ran his tounge from my ankle up to my inner thigh. That had shivers running down my spine. "Please. God I need you in me." I couldn't wait for him anymore.

Author's Note: Steamy Chapter Ahead.... I Think I'm Gonna Change Things Up. 10 Votes & 10 Comments For The Next Chapter. Vote. Comment. Follow. Xoxo Geminibabiee