chapter 16

HARRY'S POV

I opened the door the led from the garage to laudry and i continued to walk through the room until i got to the kitchen. I sat Scarlet on the bench a little harder than i should have but she seemed to like my sudden roughness so i wrapped her long hair around my hand pulled a little. Her back arched at the sudden movement and i continued to thrust in and out of her.

"Do you like it when im rough?" i whispered in her ear and trailed kisses down and back up her neck before i nibbled on her earlobe.

"uh huh" Scarlet slurred, her legs tightned around my body as she moved her arms from around my neck to around my ribs and she held the back of my shoulders with her hands so she didn't fall.

I picked her back up again and walked towards the bedroom. When i opened the bedroom door and walked it i turned her around to slam her against the wall and she let out a small giggle and a squeal which sent a buzz down to my groin making me grow closer to my climax.

I nuzzled into her neck and groaned.

"you feel so fucking good" i let out and i thrust up into her making her bang against the wall.

"oh harry!" she grabbed my hair and tugged on it and i felt that buzz again. I wanted to last a while so stopped thrusting and carried her over to the bed laying her down towards the edge, pulling out of her.

I kissed down her neck slowly and she lifted her hips in the air uncontrollably, waiting for my touch again.

I kneeled on the floor in front of her so that i lined up with her centre and i grabbed her underwear and pulled them down so that i had fulled access. I spread her legs wider by leaning on each side, on the inside of her legs and i licked up her slit. i licked and sucked for a while before she stopped my actions.

"i need you inside me, Harry" she hummed.

i stood up and tugged my tight jeans to the floor and she watched with anticipation.

"turn over" i whispered and she rolled over onto her hands and knees, knowing exactly what i meant.

I entered her once again, this time really slowly so i could feel her all around me.

"oh god" she gasped.

I sped up the pace because i knew that my teasing was driving her crazy. I gripped either side of her hips and i watched how her long hair bounced with each thrust.

I ran one of my hands up her back slowly and i gripped her hair once again and pulled it back making her moan loader.

"you love when i pull you hair don't you"

"god, yes" and with that i pulled a little harder.

"fuck harry!" I could feel my self getting closer.

"Rub yourself while i fuck you Scar"

I pulled her hair again making her lean upwards so she was just resting on her knees and she arched her back so her head rested on my shoulder. i let go of her and whilst i kept thrusting into her i lifted her shirt over her head.

she rubbed herself with one hand and the other wrapped around the back of my neck.

"Harder Harry" she said as her moans got louder. I obliged and i held her waist still so i could thrust up harder into her.

"Pull my hair" she slurred. I loved her sudden act of dominance even though i was in total control.

I gripped her hair once again and tugged on it and she groaned at the painful pleasure.

"I'm close Harry" She hummed and she continued to rub her centre.

I reached my arm up and turned her face towards mine so i could kiss her. I loved the way her lips felt on mine. So soft but the kiss was hard and full of lust. I could feel her tightening around me so i broke the kiss so that i could watch her as she reached her climax.

"Say my name baby" i whispered, my mouth brushing against hers as i looked into her eyes.

Her mouth formed a perfect O and her eyes clenched shut.

"oh my god Harry!" she yelled as her body shuddered and that pushed me over the edge as well.

"fuck Scarlet!" I gripped the side of her face and felt her heavy breathing on my face which i found so hot. I thrusted a few more times until both our waves of pleasure had dwindled down.

We fell down onto the bed and i wrapped her in my arms. I didn't think it could get any better than the last time but apparently it can.

How could this girl be making me feel this way. We havn't known each other for that long but for some reason i feel drawn to her.

Is it too soon for love? how do you know if you love someone?

All i know is i want to be with her, always. I want to be there for her and spoil her with affection.

I want to be the one to make her happy as that is what she does for me. For the first time in a long time i feel like i can trust her completely, like i could tell her anything.

"I hope your fans will like me" Scarlet said breaking me from my thoughts.

Shit. I forgot about the paparazzi earlier.

"i hope so too" i said, genuinely meaning it. i won't be able to stand seeing horrible messages posted to her.

This is what i was worried about from the start.

I shouldn't of let it get this far, but I'm selfish. I am so selfish to feel this way about her.