chapter 14

When I woke I was alone. I could smell the beautiful smell of pancakes and melted butter which made me shoot out of bed.

I put my underwear back on and threw Harry's shirt over my head which fell just under my butt.

I followed the smell down to the kitchen where Harry was frantically funning around cooking pancakes.

Even in his rushed state he still managed to sing softly which made my heart melt. I loved Harry's voice. I love the husky sound he has to it and because he still has his morning voice it sounded even more beautiful.

He was only wearing boxer briefs, the ones with the thick band that ran around his hips.

I didn't realise I was just standing in the doorway staring until Harry turned around and looked at me with one eyebrow raised.

"You like what you see?" He swivelled his hips and I giggled and Harry laughed at the colour that covered my cheeks.

He put the last of the pancakes that we're cooking onto our plates.

"You hungry?"

"I'm starving!" My stomach felt hollow any minute now I knew it was going to let out a loud rumble.

I grabbed the maple syrup and drenched my pancakes in it.

"Woah Scar" Harry mumbled.

"What?! I like my syrup"

"I can see that" he smirked up again me.

His eyes burned into mine. The green orbs sparkled in the light. His eyelids were slightly puffy as he just woke up and he looked so damn fine.

I forced myself to look away and I ate all of the pancakes that Harry had made for me. I got up and helped Harry wash the dishes even though he tried hard for me to just let him do it but I wouldn't take no for an answer.

"Come shower with me?" Harry asked.

"Okay"

We walked back to his bedroom and I picked up my dirty clothes off the floor. Harry read my mine as he chucked me one of his shirts.

"here you can wear this, I don't have a pair of trousers that will fit you but the shirt is better than nothing," I unfolded the shirt up to have a look at it and it was just a plain black polo.

He led me into the bathroom and he grabbed a towel from the closet for me and he hung it over the rail.

Harry's eyes went from flirty and sarcastic to soft and adoring as he steps closer towards me.

He kissed me softly and lifted his shirt that I was wearing over my head and let it fall on the floor.

He studies my body and his eyes came back up to my face he leant around me and turned the water on, waiting for it to heat up.

He cupped my face in his hand, only just touching me. I pulled my bottom lip into my mouth me mouth and he used his thumb to pull it back out. He touched his lips mine and they moved in perfect sync. He hands landed on either side of my waist and he pulled me closer, closing the gap in between our bodies.

We stood just holding each other, our lips still locked on each other's forgetting about the world around us.

Harry broke away as the room filled up with a thick cloud of steam.

"Shit, c'mon lets get in before the we run out of hot water". I stripped off my underwear and climbed in the shower with Harry.

I washed my hair and Harry massaged my back with the luffa. The water start to turn cold and we stepped out. I grabbed my towel dried my body and then I wrapped it around my hair drying the ends before letting it fall to the ground. I put my clothes on and picked the towel back up off the floor and wrapped it around my head with my hair inside.