chapter 3

"are you staying here?" harry asked.

"im not 100% sure. i didnt really think this part through" i sighed.

"well you can stay here if you like or i can take you back to the dorms?"

"that would be great actually, thank you"

"come on then". Harry stood  and put out his hand. i grabbed it and he helped pull me up off the floor.

"woah, dissy spell" i giggled,

"are you alright scarlet?" harry asked gripping me around my waist so i didnt fall back down.

"i think i may have had a little too much to drink" i didnt realise how drunk i had gotten until i stood up and tried to walk. oh man.

"lets go, there is a taxi waiting". harry walked me out to the front of louis house and put me in the taxi and i was shocked when he got in after me. harry paid the taxi driver when we reached the dorms. "i could have paid for that"

"no its alright, my shout" harry grinned giving me a wink. when we got to my dorm i invited harry inside and he obliged.

"did you want something to drink? coffee? tea?"

"no im fine for now thanks" harry replied. "i want to hear more about you, tell me about Australia." i found it strange that he wanted to know these things seeing as we just met but he was already in my dorm room so what the hell. we both sat on my bed and we stayed up talking about Australia and his tour.

BEEP BEEP BEEP i woke up to the sound of my phone ringing i rolled over to grab it off my bedside table but instead i got a handfull of curls instead.

"well good morning scarlet" he huffed as i appologised. i grabbed my phone and answered it.

"hello"

"scarlet! hey its El. im so sorry i ditched you last night i just sort of forgot that you didnt know how to get home and stuff."

"no its okay i got home okay"

"oh okay then. well i am soooooo sorry! anyway i have to go because my phone is about to go flat.  just wanted to make sure you were okay but i will see you later"

"okay see ya later" i replied and hung up. i rolled back over and shut my eyes again trying to fall back asleep when i felt an arm wrap around my waist. i turned to look at harry who just stared straight back at me. normally i would probably find this really uncomfortable but for some reason i found it oddly comforting to have harry in my bed.

"let me take you out for breakfast" harry demanded

"sounds great im starving!"