chapter 9

"Good morning beautiful" i rolled over and opened my eyes to find...josh?!

"argh!! i jumped out of bed in which josh was still lying.

"chill!" josh said climbing out of the bed as well.

"how the hell did you get in here!?" i screamed.

"i saw Eleanor on her way out and she let me in."

i squinted my eyes at the boy standing in my room.

"nice PJ's by the way" he smirked.

i looked down at what i was wearing. i wearing a shirt with cats on it and some tight gym shorts that barely covered my but.

i made a weird grunting sound when i realised what i was wearing and grabbed the blanket off my bed to cover myself up.

"there's no point covering up now. I've already seen it." josh laughed.

"what are you even doing here!.... in my bed?"

"i was just coming to see you. you disappeared from the party last night."

"i wanted to go home" i lied.

"party pooper." josh smirked once again. whats with all of his smirking? i don't like it, because of how much i like it. I'm not going to lie he is attractive. He's a lot taller than i am with a well built body. he has a smile that makes you smile, light blue eyes and he always seems to have stubble. I'm not quite sure how old he is but i would say he was about 20-21.

"are you going to leave anytime soon?" i asked.

"that depends. will you come to breakfast with me?"

"no." i replied

"ouch" he laughed

"please, my shout."

"no" i said again stubbornly.

"why?"

"because you cant just show up here and get into my bed and expect me to come have breakfast with you." he seriously is delusional.

"why?" he repeated.

"argh! Go away!" i said pushing him with my free hand as my other was still holding the blanket up.

josh let out a loud laugh.

"maybe some other time then?"

"maybe some other time." i repeated but this time it wasn't a question. i really wasn't interested in josh in anyway but if i don't say yes he will never leave.

"Great! i will text you"

"sounds good" i replied.

Josh looked me up and down once more with a smirk on his face making me grip the blanket around me harder.

"see ya later Scarlet". josh giggled as he pulled the door of my dorm closed.

What the hell just happened?

i undressed myself and got into the shower. we i got out of the shower i blow dried my hair and tied it up into a nice pony tail and got dressed in some clothes. http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=129012101. i put on a touch of make and then exited the bathroom.

Eleanor and Louis were both in the room. I'm glad i got dressed before exiting the room.

"good morning scarlet." Louis greeted.

"hey Lou!"

"you feeling alright?" Louis asked

"yeah i didn't have that much to drink last night." i explained. i hardly got to drink at all before harry showed up and we left together.

"Louis and i are going into town today did you want to come?" Eleanor asked.

"yeah, i would love to but i don't want to be a third wheel with you two"

"no its okay Zayn is meeting up with us. well we are going to his house and then we are all going together. i just had to come home and grab a few things."

"oh okay then, let me just grab my bag". i grabbed my favourite handbag and shoved the essentials in there for the day.

Zayns house is really nice. its the only house of the boys i hadn't seen yet. He gave me a tour and then he showed me his graffiti room.

"oh my god, Zayn this is amazing!" i couldn't help but be amazed by the artwork. there are so many colours everywhere you looked.

"you like it huh?" Zayn asked leaning on the door frame, taking in my expression.

"this is incredible."  i could tell Zayn doesn't take compliments well by his awkward expression.

"c'mon we better head back up before Louis and el fall asleep". we both laughed and headed back up the stairs to join Louis and Eleanor before we headed out.