chapter 2

Eleanor told me about her family at home. She then started to tell me about her boyfriend.

"well, im probably going to scare you off but you are going to find out sooner or later. im dating louis from one direction". she said slowly waiting for my reaction.

"i actually already know"

"oh, sorry normally fans just start screaming in my face. or insult me"

"nah its okay. i mean i knew who you were when i first came in but i didnt want to creep you out by saying anything"

"well thank you," El laughed. "but seriously it does get pretty crazy in here sometimes. fans come on campus a fair bit but security usually look after it".

"well thats good. im sure it would get a bit crazy. anyway i better finish unpacking my stuff"

"oh yeah sure!, im actually going over to louis tonight. the guys are having a party as their tour just ended. i can introduce you to them if you want?"

"that sounds great, wanna help me unpack to get it done faster?" Eleanor agreed to help. mainly so we could decorate the room the way both of us wanted it.

when we finished we started to get ready to go out. Eleanor dressed in a tight black dress with black pumps and i put on a mint coloured dress that came about mid thigh paired  with my favourite mint heels  (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=127512644).

we pulled up outside of Louis house. it was huge. bigger than huge. it was so glamorous. there were so many cars parked out the front. i could see heaps of lights flashing becuase of the paparazzi. i started to get nervous. "come on, we can go through the back so they don't see us" eleanor grabbed my arm and pulled me to the side of the house. she pulled out a key and unlocked the gate, making sure to lock it back up once we were inside.

Harry POV

"Harry have another shot!" Niall yelled in my ear. i obliged and licked the line of salt off my wrist, took the shot and then shoved a piece of lemon into my mouth. got to love tequila. i can't remember how many i have had which can't be a good sign. Everyone cheered and my shot glass was filled up once again by louis who was suddenly interupted by Eleanor. "hey babe" she squeeled as louis pulled her onto his lap. then i noticed the fresh faced girl awkwardly standing by herself. i looked her up and down taking everything in. her long blonde hair flowed right down past her ribs, her dress puffed out showing just the right amount of leg. damn. how can someone look so cute but at the same time be so unbelievably sexy.

Scarlet POV

jesus this is awkward. i can feel poeples' eyes on me. they are probably wondering what im doing just standing here like an idiot.

"Scarlet! come meet everyone" eleanor grabbed my hand and pulled me into the circle in which a big group of poeple were sitting around doing shots. "everyone this is scarlet! she is my new roomie at uni!". everyone yelled different hellos' as i stepped closer to the group.

"do you wanna sit down babe?" a boy with hair died green, who i recognised as one of the boys from 5 seconds of summer. he moved over so i could squeeze in between him and Niall. "im micheal by the way" he greeted as he put it hand out for me to shake.

"so nice to meet you" i replied.

"oh you're Australian!" niall exclaimed. Micheal then made a coment on how we were twins because we were both from australia.

"do you want a drink Scarlet?" Niall asked.

"yeah sure".

"this is my own special mix. dont worry, theres no drugs in it" he reasured me and then he started laughing which made me laugh also. i could feel a pair of eyes on me. i looked up to see who to find harry staring at me. when we made eye contact he quickly looked away but then he looked back giving me a seductive grin. "so bloody sexy" i thought to myself. he looked so attractive sitting there in his dark trousers that had ripped knees and i black t shirt on. his hair all messy with one of those hippie bandanas tied around it keeping the curls from covering his eyes.  we all joked around for a few hours talking aimlessly. i met the rest of 5 seconds of summer which was really cool because i feel like they understand me. We had a special bond because we were all Australian and only we got certain jokes that were made becuase of our aussie slang. Louis and eleanor got up and walked down the hall together. there were countless wolf whistles and dirty jokes thrown towards them so i guessed that they were headed for the bedroom.

after that things started to die down as people started to leave. i had no idea what i was supposed to be doing as El ditched me to go have sex with Louis. i was pulled out of my thoughts as someone came and sat next to me. Harry.