chapter 7

its been 3 weeks since i have heard on from harry.

i think this answers my question of where we stood.  

i feel so stupid to fall for Harry, of course he wouldn't go for someone like me. im sure he meets tones of girls everyday that a prettier me. i just wish he could have told me that he didn't want anything to happen between us. why did he act so nice and take me out all the time when all he wanted was a fling, even though we never had sex.

I thought about the fact that he could just be busy on tour and thats why he wasn't calling or texting but louis makes time to skype El so it can't be that hard to take a few seconds out of everyday just to send me a text. also the fact that all the other guys have taken to time to talk to me, mainly Niall though.

the guys are coming home today and that is all i have been hearing from Eleanor for the past 24 hours. I've been trying to act excited like her but i think she can tell im not to thrilled for obvious reasons although i am excited to see the other boys.

I'm glad Niall and i have become great friends. i really enjoy being around him, he always seems to put a smile on my face.

i did notice that when I'm talking with the other guys they never mention Harry. Not at all. The probably just don't want to hurt my feelings as they knew how close harry and i were getting. Well how i felt about harry anyway.

classes have started now and I'm really enjoying them. i've also made a few friends. a few of them live in the dorms and some are from my classes. Eleanor and i are heading to a party tonight before the boys get home, then she will be leaving to go spend the night with Louis.

"what are you planning on wearing tonight Scar?" Eleanor asked coming out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her body, her hair soaking wet.

"um just a little black dress with some heels" i smiled pointing to the outfit laying across my bed ( http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=127851156 ).

"ooh that's nice-- do you think this is alright to wear?" she asked holding up a nice top and skirt. (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=127851156)

"yeah i really like that actually, El" i replied. Eleanor walked back into the bathroom to get changed.

*ding ding ding*

i picked up my phone to find a text from josh. Yep, the one i met my first day on campus and showed me to my dorm. we see each other all the time walking to and from campus and he lives in the dorm complex next to ours. I didn't realise how attractive he was at first. probably because i was too excited to think about boys when i first arrived.

we bumped into each other when classes first started 2 weeks ago and we have been talking ever since.

"You coming tonight beautiful?" the text read.

i cringed at the words in front of me. i really wasn't interested in Josh and he knew that but he kept trying to win me over and seduce me.

i decided not to answer the text as i didn't want to lead josh on by letting him think that i was going to the party tonight for him or anything.

Eleanor walked out of the bathroom dressed with her make up done and her hair beautifully waved. i wolf whistled at her and she blushed.

"oh shush Scarlet!" she giggled.

"no seriously you look beautiful El" i complimented. and she did.

"i just really want to look good for when Louis gets home you know?" i just nodded and walked into the bathroom to have a shower. i got undressed and stepped in the shower and le the water run down my back. i washed my hair body and got out slipping my dress on and applying my make up. i decided to leave me hair out and put some natural looking waves in it.

when i walked out of the bathroom Eleanor had just gotten off the phone to Louis.

"The guys are getting back a little earlier than planned".

"oh... if you don't want to come tonight anymore its okay. i will understand." i reassured her.

"no its okay. Louis said he will meet us at the party and have a few drinks."

"that sounds great!" i smiled at Eleanor and put my heels on and applied the finishing touches to my make up.

"you ready to go scar?"

"yeah I'm ready." i picked up my clutch and we headed out. the party was being held in the dorms where josh lives so it didn't take us too long to get there.

"there you are!" josh came up from behind me and gave me a kiss on the cheek

"do you want a drink?" he asked spinning me around to face him. Eleanor was giving me a weird look.

"yeah sure and one for me friend if that's alright?" i introduced Eleanor to Josh before he left to go get us drinks.

"hes cute!" Eleanor squealed in me ear over the loud music that was blasting through the room.

"yeah i guess so" i replied.

"you not into him? she asked.

"no not really." she gave a weird look as if to say why? but it soon changed into realization as she knows how upset I've been because of Harry. Its not that i can't handle rejection its just the fact that Harry hasn't said anything to me, he has just ignored everything that happened.

i was pulled out of my thoughts when i heard my name being called.

when i turned around it was my friend Katie who was in my vocal class.

"Hey girl!" she shouted. i introduced El and Katie and we all started to chat and dance to the music.

"oh my god its Louis!" Eleanor yelled out of no where. i span around to see Louis engulf Eleanor in a huge hug and then kiss her passionately. I couldn't help but smile because of the love that shared.

"Scarlet!" i looked to see who was yelling my name and it was Niall.

"Niall!" i yelled back. He wrapped his arms around me and gave me a huge hug lifting me off the ground. when he placed me back on my feet i looked up to see none other than Harry.