Day 4

Dan awoke to Phil spooning him, feeling his arms lazily wrapped around his waist. He took a long stretch and turned around against Phil so that he was facing him. He placed a soft kiss on Phil's nose. "Good morning beautiful, how did you sleep?" He asked in a raspy, just-woke-up voice.

Phil smiled at him, putting a hand on his face rubbing his cheek slowly. "Amazing, I dreamt for the first time in a really long time." Phil kissed Dan's forehead softly. "It's like you've brought every good thing in my life back at full blast." He admitted to him. "Also the dream gave me an idea since so many people are so confused about what the hell we were doing in the shop, what if we filmed a video together? It could just be a little bit of a Q&A?" He asked his boyfriend.

Dan's face immediately lit up and he sat up a bit. "Phil that's an amazing idea! Maybe we can be clever with it since we're together maybe we can put our usernames together like..." Dan thought for a second. "Phil Is Not On Fire?" He suggested.

Phil grinned at him "Brilliant! But for now, at least I want to stay like this for a bit..." Phil pulled his face up kissing Dan slowly. "I swear I just cannot get enough of you." Phil kissed him more all over his face quickly.

Dan giggled and chased Phil's lips around his face. "Let me kiss you, you spork! Or I'll have to do this..." Dan suddenly started to tickle Phil on his sides and kissed him quickly before intensifying the tickles, laughing maniacally.

Phil laughed wildly. Phil smirked and grabbed Dan's hands pushing them above his head and kissed him deeply, smiling against Dan's lips. "You know my weakness is tickling, how dare you!" He laughed softly.

Dan's hands immediately weakened under his boyfriend's strong grip, his face turning from laughing to blushing, kissing him back deeply. Needless to say they... Did stuff.

After Phil was breathing heavily and he looked over it ."You're amazing, you know that right?" He kissed Dan's neck gently. "Truly spectacular." Phil pulled Dan closer to him. "My lovely boy."

Dan sighed, trying to get his breath back. He wrapped his arms around his neck and wrapped their legs together. Dan drew in a shaky breath, hesitant about if he should say his next words. But he had to let Phil know what was stirring in his mind and chest. "Philip Michael Lester, I love you." He met his chocolate eyes with Phil's cerulean, nervous for an answer.

Phil's face turned bright red and he ran his hands through Dan's soft curls. "Daniel James Howell. I have been utterly head over heels in love with you since I saw you on that bridge. Since the exact moment, we saved each other. I did fall that night. Not off the bridge but into your heart." Phil felt his eyes brimming with tears. His smile was bigger than it'd been ever before. "I'm so incredibly in love with you, Daniel." He brought his boyfriend's face close and closed the gap by pressing his lips against his.

Dan brought Phil even closer, though it was basically impossible. He spoke softly against Phil's delicate lips, "You're so worth all of the pain I've gone through. It led me to you," Dan kissed Phil again, full of love and happiness but most of all... Hope. He hadn't felt hope many times in his life. "You bring me so much inspiration, you make me want to be a better person. I haven't felt real motivation to film in I don't know how long. Thank you." Dan smiled and twisted Phil's black hair through his long, thin fingers.

Phil wiped the tears off his own cheek and held Dan's head in both his hands. "I'm never leaving." He said, kissing Dan over and over. "Never." He bit his lip for a second. He was about to say something risky, but Phil almost knew the answer already. "Dan, do you want to get a new flat with me? That way we'll never have to be alone again. No matter what, if we're sad we can always be there for each other. We could get a two bedroom flat so people don't question it too much, set it up as your room so you can film in it and whatnot. I know it's kind of rushing but I don't want to be apart from you." He knew he was rambling but he couldn't help it as his imagination raced with it.

Dan beamed with excitement and happiness and wanted to jump for joy. "Yes! I never want to be away from you either. You're my other half after all. I don't think I can ever stand to be separated from you." Dan scattered huge kisses all over Phil's face, finally planting one on his lips. "I'll start looking now!" Dan grabbed his computer that he got from his apartment when he needed a clothing change and a few other items.

Phil laughed softly and leaned on him, watching Dan's laptop screen carefully pointing at a nice looking flat with a glass door to the kitchen, two bedrooms, and an office. "That one is perfect! It's got everything! We could even use the office as another filming room if we wanted, and the kitchen's got a weird door! I love it." He admitted, giving Dan a soft kiss on his shoulder.

Dan nodded his head in agreement and immediately clicked on the "Rent Now!" button at the bottom of the pictures. "This is marvelous! I love you so much." Dan beamed and kissed Phil on the cheek. "We should celebrate tonight, but for now I need a shower and we need to film. Care to join?" Dan turned to Phil, referencing to the bathroom.

Phil smirked and nodded, picking Dan up and carrying him to the bathroom and they FUCKED in the shower. Phil got out and wrapped Dan up in a fresh towel and kissed his head. "Squeaky clean," he grinned at him. "You're adorable." Phil wrapped himself up in a towel and they got dressed.

--- filming ---

"This, as most of you already know, is the notorious danisnotonfire! Many of you have seen the pictures of us meeting. This isn't about that, but we might as well explain it! You see, Dan and I have been wanting to meet for years, and that was friends being friends," he gleaned. it was hard to lie about his feelings for Dan but they both had decided to keep it from the fans, just for now. "Actually, the reason we met up in the first place is that we're moving in together! So this is the first of many videos involving each other," he laughed, a real genuine laugh. "So, Without further ado..." (rest of video)