Day 3

Phil couldn't help but smile as he woke up to Dan curled up on his chest, apparently at some time during the night they had moved so now Dan's head was resting on Phil's chest and their legs were intertwined. Phil, however, had not let Dan escape from his arms, having one of them secured around his waist and the other was tangled with Dan's. Phil's heart was so happy it could have imploded at that very moment. He looked down at Dan who was still sleeping peacefully and all he could think about was how badly he wanted to spend the rest of his life with him. He wanted Dan to be his constant. He wanted to always make sure he was happy and knew how much he was loved. Phil pulled him close and squeezed him gently not being able to help himself, no matter how close he was Phil just wanted him closer.

Dan blinked his eyes open a few times and looked up at the thing he was worried would disappear once he woke up. "I can't believe you weren't a dream." Dan softly smiled at Phil, resting his hand against Phil's cheek, caressing it tenderly. He was so sure he was going to wake up on his couch and was needing to head to the bridge soon. But Dan's heart soared higher than any bridge when he finally convinced himself this was really real. The boy that he's spent countless nights watching on his laptop was finally here and he was wrapped in his arms. He felt like he was home.

Phil smiled down at him and kissed the inside of his palm. "This is too good to be a dream..." Phil ran his fingers through Dan's curls slowly. "Can you stay today?" He asked softly, "In my arms?" Phil rubbed his back.

Dan grinned up at Phil and snuggled into him even deeper. "I could stay in your arms forever." He felt the sunlight seeping through Phil's shades warm up their bodies, but Phil was really the only sunshine he needed.

Phil's heart raced looking at Dan in his arms. This is just what he needed. He never wanted to let go of him. "Maybe it's safer for both of us is we do just that," Phil whispered softly. Phil only met this boy yesterday but he wasn't going to let him leave anytime soon. But soon Phil felt his phone vibrating he groaned and checked it, it was his mom. That's weird, why is she calling? He picked up.

P: Mum?

M: Phil whos that boy you're within these pictures?

Phil panicked.

P: Pictures? What are you talking about?

M: There are pictures all over the internet of you cuddling with some boy? Are you gay?

Phil hung up the phone, quickly going on Twitter. There they were, thousands of pictures of Phil wrapped around Dan holding him. Even some of them holding hands as they left the shop. Apparently, their barista had been a fan. She spread the pictures. Phil was panicking, he wasn't out yet. He sat up, his breathing was crazy and his eyes began to tear up. "No. No no no." It was all he could say as he scrolled through the pictures.

Dan sat up with Phil, "What's wrong lo-" as he asked the question he looked at Phil's phone and saw the tons of pictures. "What the hell? Were these taken at Starbucks?" Dan couldn't believe what he was seeing. "Phil, you're not out aren't you? Because neither am I..." As he looked into his blue eyes filling up with tears. Dan pulled out his phone and saw 15 missed calls from his mom, dad, and brother. Even more texts from them yelling at him about the boy he was within the pictures and if he was gay.

Phil started crying. "I-I'm so sorry Dan." He said breathlessly just staring at the pictures. "I-I didn't know she was taking pictures..." He had outed them both. This couldn't be happening. His mind was going a million miles an hour thinking of words he could say but he couldn't think of anything to say. Way to go you fucking faggot. He ruined both their lives.