Day 2 (Phil)

Phil woke up to the sound of Dan's voice coming from his laptop. He smiled a bit and decided to stay in his bed and continue watching Dan. He also decided to order his favorite take out because it's his last day on Earth, might as well splurge a bit. As he waited for his food to arrive, he brushed his teeth so at least the delivery person wouldn't be too disgusted by his appearance. He looked at himself in the mirror and decided it was good enough. He walked back into his bedroom and smiled a bit coming back to Dan's laugh filling up his room from his computer. Phil already felt like he was close to Dan though they would never speak. This was enough. He threw himself onto his bed and looked into Dan's eyes just as Dan looked right into the lense of his camera. Phil's heart jumped and his face turned pink. It felt like Dan was looking right at him. Like there wasn't a video and it was just them. This must be what his other fans saw. That must be why he has such a big following. When they look at him they must feel like they're home, too. That's it. It's just his schtick. He smiled a bit though because part of him wanted to pretend that it was just for him. Today he'd let himself think that. Three and a half videos later there's a knock at his door and he grabs his money, with a 20-pound tip and walked to open the door. He smiled at the young man who handed him his food.

"Twenty-three fifty," the delivery boy said softly. Phil nodded and handed him the money.

"Woah... Uh, sir, do you realize you just gave me an extra 20?" he asked nervously. Phil smiled and nodded again.

"Keep it." He closed the door and took the food to his room shutting himself in it. He sat down on his bed, shoveling food into his mouth while watching Dan's videos.

Soon it was about 4 P.M. He had decided to go the bridge at 1 A.M. so the bridge wouldn't be crowded. He had about 9 hours to kill. Phil had finished most of Dan's videos and he hated that. Dan was the only one who had made him smile recently. He was the only one that had made him feel something that wasn't the pain he always felt. Dan let that fade away. But it was coming to an end. Just like he was going to. He thought about what to do and came to the conclusion to pack up some of the things in his room so his mom wouldn't have to. He knew how much it would hurt her but he was in more pain now than she could ever be in. He knew that for a fact. So he grabbed one of the boxes he had set aside and went to work putting his life up into boxes once again.

Phil was done at 8 P.M. on the dot. His room was damn near empty. 4 and a half hours left of life. He'd leave at 12:30 A.M. to a shop nearby so the taxi cabbie didn't get suspicious. He sat in his bed calling the nearby pizzeria and ordering one, extra toppings half the cheese. Phil then stayed on his phone. Scrolling through his Twitter he came across Dan's profile. He's already following you? When the hell did that happen?! He quickly hit the follow button and read through some of his tweets, laughing at a few of them. The pizza arrived soon after he thanked the delivery man and paid, giving this man a hefty tip as well. Phil laid down on his couch shoving the pizza into his mouth. He was lactose intolerant but it didn't matter. He was going to be dead in a few hours anyway. Hours soon passed of Phil nodding off and then waking up only to check the time. This time it was 12:25 A.M. He called the cab service and turned off all the lights in his apartment, taking only his wallet, phone, and keys with him. He couldn't look back as he left. It hurt too much. He locked the door and left his only key in the potted plant outside and rushed down the stairs. Tears filled his eyes but he pushed them back in enough to slide into his cab and give the cabbie the destination. The ride felt long. In reality, it was maybe a 20-minute ride, but with the harsh words going through Phil's mind it felt like an eternity. The voice was excited. This was the nicest it's ever been to him. Cooing that everything will be fine. As soon as we collide with the rocks, I will be gone forever and so will you. The tears in Phil's eyes had come back before he realized. Thankfully they were silent and the cabbie was too tired to notice them. They arrived at the shop and Phil paid the man handsomely and waited until the driver had sped away to start his walk to the bridge. As he made his way onto the bridge, he pulled his hood up to cover his face and walked to the middle of the bridge. As he arrived he saw another person standing there. He sighed a bit and walked over to him.

"Hey. Why are you up here so late? Shouldn't you be at home or something?" He asked the man softly.