Chapter 28

"Sho-kun," I got the attention of the boy on the stand next to me as we were dismissed from the stadium. Luckily, I had finally gotten over the whole Disney scene that went on, so I could still speak to Shouto without blushing. "I think w-we may have a problem..."

"Are you alright?" He asked almost immediately as he walked over to where I was standing. "You weren't lying about exhaustion being the only side effect, we you?"

"N-no, that's not it," I sweat dropped at his questions. "This is actually about t-the exhaustion..." I elaborated in a quiet tone when he raised a brow at me. "I... Can't feel my legs..."

Shouto looked at my shaking legs and could probably tell that I was having a hard time standing. It was doubtful that I'd even be able to take one step without falling. I was confused though when he just turned around and stood there.

"I'll carry you," He explained when he sensed my confused stare.

Oh.

"T-thank you," I blushed as I noticed multiple people staring as I got on Shouto's back. This would be hard to explain if someone asked about it...

"Don't worry about it," He turned his head slightly to look me in the eye. "Besides, this way, I can make sure that you go back to Recovery Girl like you promised."

"Right..." I had to sweat drop at his reasoning. Did he not trust that I'd keep my word? It's not like I'd try to sneak out or something...

.
.
.

Okay, so I did sneak out of a hospital once, but it was one time! One time, I tell you! But you try telling that to Shouto...

*****

"You guys all did good work today!" How has Yamada-sensei not lost his voice yet?

Anyways, after I had gone to Recovery Girl, she confirmed that I was fine before sending me off to my homeroom. Apparently, all classes had to report to their homerooms before they could go. And I couldn't really get out of it considering Aizawa-sensei had to deal with his own homeroom.

"Only one person in our class even made it past the obstacle course!" One of my classmates corrected causing all eyes to go to me.

"Yeah, there's no way that Hideyoshi-san isn't gonna be transferred!"

Yeah, after today, I think the likelihood of me wanting to transfer to the Hero Course is rather slim.

"Ah, well anyways..." Yamada-sensei was sweat dropping at the sudden increase in chatter about my accomplishments at the festival. "Moving on, there'll be no school tomorrow or the day after, but those of you who did well in the festival may be contacted about transferring to the Hero Course."

All eyes were on me again...

Can I just go home?

**3rd POV**

"Why the hell are you guys here at eleven o'clock at night?" Aizawa had to glare at three people in front of him who had just been knocking at his door.

"We came to see how Masami was doing of course!" Midnight let herself in as did Nezu and Toshinori who happened to be with her.

"Just let yourself in, why don't you?" Aizawa grumbled in return as he shut the door to his apartment.

"Sorry for the intrusion, Aizawa-kun." Toshinori was the only one to have the decency to look even slightly apologetic.

"Whatever, just be quiet." Aizawa made sure to glare at them as they walked into the kitchen. "Hideyoshi fell asleep on the couch while watching her American cartoons, so don't wake her up."