Chapter 21

"Less than half the time is left now!" Present Mic announced. "The cavalry battle is about to enter the second half! Is this unexpected rise of Class B, who will wear the ten million points in the end?!"

"I thought we would not have a confrontation until later in this contest." Tokoyami admitted as they stared at Team Todoroki who stood before them. "He seems to think highly of you, Midoriya."

"Only half the time is left!" Midoriya noted as he didn't take his eyes off of Todoroki. "Don't stop moving."

"Iida, forward!" The heterochromatic boy commanded quickly in response.

"Right!" Iida began to use his quirk to propel them forwards as Yaoyorozu and Kaminari used roller blades to roll along with him.

"Yaoyorozu, prepare to guard us and conduct electricity."

"Right." She immediately began creating the needed items.

"Kaminari, you--" He ended up getting cut off.

"I know what I have to do!"

"Watch our surroundings," Midoriya grimaced as he looked around. "It's not just one group coming for us!"

Nope, there were four other teams, besides Todoroki's, after them.

Soon enough, Kaminari discharged a large amount of electricity to his surroundings, effectively shocking the other four teams after the ten million. However, Dark Shadow managed to block the attack for Team Midoriya. Almost immediately afterwards, Todoroki used the chance to freeze the four teams to the ground as they ran after the ten million.

"Sorry, but you'll just have to bear it."

"What? What'd he do?" Present Mic questioned as though he couldn't understand what Todoroki had just done. "Todoroki took care of that crowd of teams in an instant!"

"He froze them after Kaminari's shock stopped them..." Aizawa noted for the first time in a while. "I guess it should be expected, but he took into account how a lot of people avoided it in the obstacle course."

"Nice commentary!"

"I might as well take these." Todoroki commented after he grabbed a couple of headbands from the frozen teams. However, nobody noticed as another team took advantage of the frozen teams distraction to steal the rest of the headbands.

"Hmph, with this amount, we won't even need to bother trying to get the ten million." A purple haired insomniac smirked as he looked at the stolen headbands in his hand.

"Yeah, we'll definitely be in the top four," Ojiro agreed as Shoda just nodded his head along. "Besides, I'm not sure we would be able to steal it from Bakugo's or Todoroki's team, even if they are brainwashed not to notice us."

"Shame on you, ye of little faith!" Masami grinned as her competitive side came out. "Sorry, but there's no way that I plan on losing to Katsuki-kun or Sho-kun!"

She wouldn't mind losing to Midoriya. He was too much of a precious little cinnamon roll.

"You're getting us involved in some personal matter, aren't you?" Shinso sighed in exasperation.

"Heheh, sorry about that," Masami had the decency to look sheepish about it. "But, hey, the plan has worked out so far, hasn't it?"

"Yeah, for now..." Shinso shook his head at the girl. "Your plan is good, but some of it is a bit overboard."

The other two boys thought back to when Masami explained her plan and silently agreed with Shinso.

****Earlier****