Chapter 16

"I need to call my friend. She may be wondering where I hibernated to," she said after deep thoughts. They had gotten to Stanley's bungalow and she had taken a shower. Stanley had offered to bathe her which she politely declined after of course remembering the last time she was with a man. Stan tried hinting at her that Beka may know about what was going on but she adamantly insisted that she wanted to see her. Stan called derrick and asked him to gather a couple of policemen if not red berets. He didn't want to take any chances with Beka. They then headed to his pent where Beka was being held. On reaching there they found a very relaxing Beka who was all smiles. Wondering what was happening, they heard her sarcastic laugh.

"So the bitch is here at last!" She mouthed sneering at Mercy. Confused Mercy asked Stan what was happening. "Don't ask him whore! Ask me!! Does your man whore here even have an idea that Mike fucked the lights out of you?" She exclaimed excitedly as if waiting to be awarded some trophy for the info.

"Well you're in for a rude shock Beka. He knows. Is there anything else you wanna share?"
"Yes baby! A lot actually you sick slut. My name is not Beka. My name is Halima Sultan. I am the wife of Salim and bitches....watch my face! You're surrounded because I just bought your men Stanley fucker." She mouthed grinning from ear to ear.

"What?" Mercy and Stan asked in unison as they looked at each other. Guns drawn towards them as Beka/Halima continued, "Now let me tell you a little story about this bitch here. How we met was well choreographed. We knew Stan would fall for you because someone heard someone talk about how you'd fall for her beauty. We met and I made her my friend, actually my best friend. After that we paid Mike to offer a dick to sit on when you didn't come for so long. How do you leave a girl you have fallen in love with for so long? Did you think nobody else would have eyes on her simply because you two shared a kiss? People can be so ignorant! Now, can I know where my husband is before you go together to jehanam? She asked smirking.

" Why don't you do us the favour of calling him up yourself?" Stan made more of a statement than a question smiling as if nothing had happened. He knew very well that his men were loyal and had taken Halimas money just to show her that she's won. As she dialled her husbands number from one of the bodyguards phone, it was snatched by one of the officers as he put chains on her hands. "Bitch! Who's laughing now?" Mercy asked hoarsely as she fought tears. She thought Beka was her best friend and as it turned out, she was a wolf in sheep's skin. She therefore vowed never to trust any other lady apart from herself.

Mercy sat comfortably on the soft bed wearing his shirt and only undies leaning against the headboard after shower. Stan was showing readying himself for bed too. It was a tedious day. Her eyes were getting heavy so she just let her eyes close. She was about to fall asleep when she heard Stan crawling onto the bed and wrapped his big warm hand around her waist. He was kissing her hair, her neck, that tingly sensation exploding all over her body.

She missed his touch as was he. He moved his hand to her breast as he rubbed his erection against her hips, she moaned. Excitement building up in the pit of her stomach as his hands skimmed her sides detouring at her breasts, cupping them. Her sleep suddenly disappeared. She had dreamt about this for a long time.
She kissed him wildly trying to get I control but he pulled her down on the bed and leaned slowly, very slowly. His fresh breath fanning her cheeks and the anticipation she felt kept growing. He kissed her nose, her cheeks, taunting her, the line of her lips and brushed his lips with hers. She wrapped her hands around his neck and captured his lips hungrily.

“Can’t. wait. Mm. baby?” he asked between kisses. She moaned. He deepened the kisses stroking his tongue inside her mouth He brushed his hands under the shirt brushing her boobs. In every trail sending tingling sensation, pure ecstasy, it was electrifying.

His kisses moved down t her breasts sucking her nipples one at a time, making her arc her back, wanting more. He moved down to her belly as his fingers trailed down and inside the undies, his fingers playing with her clit, teasing it. “You’re so wet baby” he whispered as pulled off her undies completely. The intensity of wanting him inside her grows tremendously and sher grid her pelvis against his telling him what she wants. She gets impatient and pulls off his t-shirt running her hand over the six pack she had so much wanted to touch. Her hand went down his groin and pulled down his pajama to his thigh and used her feet to pull it down completely.

“I want you so bad babe,” he murmured breathlessly. He slowly runs his hand down her belly and gently nudged her legs open then slid his finger into her wet entrance and thrust it in and out as he kissed her and licked his way down her belly. She gasped in surprise and the pleasure his fingers sent as he thrust in and out was mind blowing. She moaned softly and she arched her back so his palm is touching her nub. “God! You’re so hot and sweet girl,” he gasped.

“Please Stan, I need you now! Please. Just. Do. Mmm…. Where. The fuck….oh fuck!” she whimpered. He quickly pulled out his fingers out of her core and lay on top of her, positioning himself as he locked his eyes with hers. He slowly pushed himself inside her and it felt so good! His hard thick length massaging her walls and perfectly fitting her core as if it was perfectly made for her. Her eyes were closed in ecstasy anticipating what followed next. He started thrusting harder and faster. He withdrew halfway to thrust more and more. She was raising her hip upward to meet his thrust making him fill her up more.

“come for me baby,” he gasped as he thrust in more deeper and the intense and pleasure was building up more and more inside her then it exploded making her quiver from the intense orgasm and one more thrust and he cried out her name as he released his seed inside her. Then he lay flat on top of her kissing her more his length still inside her feeling the warm liquid inside her.

“I love you girl, and will never leave you again.” He whispered as he lay beside her still holding her closely. “I love you too Stan, till pussy does us part?” she winked.

The end

Its been quite a while since I updated. Sorry I took quite long.

I am currently doing another interesting story "The bleeding heart".

Forgive my mistakes and comment on them.

Will sure be glad if you voted for this story.