Chapter 11

I'm staring out into the night
Trying to hide the pain
I'm going to the place where love
And feeling good don't ever cost a thing
And the pain you feel is a different kind of pain

I'm going home
Back to the place where I belong
And where your love has always been enough for me
I'm not running from
No, I think you got me all wrong
I don't regret this life I chose for me
But these places and these faces are getting old
So I'm going home
Well, I'm going home

The miles are getting longer it seems
The closer I get to you
I've not always been the best man or friend for you
But your love remains true
And I don't know why
You always seem to give me another try
*Daughtry*

They left with strict orders that nobody should let Mercy out of the house and nobody should be let in.

Previously...
"We have won the tender but Mr Salim isn't happy" Mr John Mains told his long time friend and partner. They both knew what loosing to Mr Salim meant to them. It meant war, death and destruction.

Mr. Salim was one ruthless man who had been a friend to Mr. John until they both went separate ways. When Mr. Johns tourism business boomed Mr. Salim was angered and jealous  to say the least. He felt bad that Mr. John had become richer than him so fast and his business was still expanding.

John fell in love with Susan who was Mr. Salims all time crush. So this also contributed to the hatred he had for John.

When he was young, Stanley was taught how to stand up for himself. He had been bullied in school and his father Mr. John, instead of dealing with it in any other way he decided to pay someone to teach young Stanley how to fight and stand up for himself. As he grew up he was taught to be an entrepreneur. When he was 18 his father was murdered in cold blood by Salims' people. He had inherited his fathers business and at nineteen he decided to venture into hotel business to expand his fathers business and grant him his last wish.

He had been a good employer to his people as well as a good business man. The only thing he was lacking was a woman to call his own. He found Mercy, and felt that he has just met his match. Unfortunately he had become vulnerable to Salims ways.

He had  been a cool guy until Salim threatened to tear down his business if he didn't cancel the tender. It was worth millions and he knew he couldn't just throw away such a huge amount through the window. Salim had sent one of his thugs to follow Stan and had done a good job of reporting back that Stanley had fallen for a barmaid Mercy. How he got to know that, we may never know.

Present....
Mercy was finally awake and on looking around she noticed she's  at some strange bedroom and was alone. She closed her eyes and opened them to see whether she was dreaming. Unfortunately not.
She slowly dragged herself from the bed and started searching for her phone. She looked for it in the bedroom all the way to the sitting room and couldn't find it. She was angry and scared. She didn't know where she was and couldn't seem to remember the last 5hours that she slept.

She decided to go outside and try retrieving her steps to see whether she would at least know where she was. At the gate, she found a bodyguard who told her to just turn back. She tried begging this guy to let her go and he just couldn't budge. Goodness! Who are these people? She asked herself over and over again and still couldn't get the answer.

Derrick had worked closely a good friend of his and had trailed mercy all day and had kept an eye on her every night. On the fateful day George had fallen asleep in his car and Mercy had just disappeared. Luckily he had seen who she had been chatting with and he didn't seem to know who it exactly was. He had seen the same guy for about three months hovering around Drips and seemed to follow mercy everywhere she went. But now he just didn't know where mercy was and was scared.

When news got to derrick about Mercy's disappearance he had asked his crew to help search for her. The had traced her to Michael's temporary residence. He had rented the place for three months and it didn't surprise them. The knew something was cooking. They had to wait for morning to see whether mercy would emerge. They had seen Michael throw Mercy out and reversed everything. Then they had waited for the right time to break the news to Derrick.

He had gotten so angry and had gone to the place he had been directed only to find Michael and beat him up to a pulp.

Will mercy get to know where she is? Will Salim get to her? Is she in danger? Well, read on to find out!

Did you miss me?

I am back!

What do you think of this chapter?

Don't forget to vote/comment. Love you all!