Chapter 7

If i got locked today
And we lost it all day
Tell me honestly,
would you still love me the same?
If I showed you my flaws
If I couldn't be strong
Tell me honestly
Would you love me the same, R.City

Mature content
They were starting to become tipsy, well Michael, not really….but he enjoyed seeing her happy. Then a thought crossed his mind. "What if I try kissing her? What is the worst that can happen?' He cracked a joke and she laughed until her eyes became tearly. Then he looked at her lying on his lap and saw this as the most appropriate time.
He kissed her forehead and she looked up. Mafombe zikamwonyesha Stano! (Beer showed her Stan) Just imagine! She's here with Michael and all she can think of is Stanley! Nkt! Anyway...she turned to face him and gave him a light peck on his lips.

Whooooo....we! I'm sweating just thinking of this part😎so....(clears throat) he kissed her back, lightly at first,nibbing her lower lip, then he thrust his tongue in her moth kissing her hungrily. She reciprocated, kissing back with the same enthusiasm. He had replayed this scenario over and over again in his head and never thought this day would come.

He moved up her blouse as he cupped her firm breasts with his left hand as the right hand went straight to her panties. " you're so wet already", he murmured. He carried her to his bedroom and tore his shirt from his body. Hovering above her, tongueing her earlobes,her neck...she moaned, the pleasure..oh dear. He unbuttoned her blouse, hastily and shoved it to the floor and continued kissing her downwards, nipping her nipples as he went down.

He lifted her skirt as he continued to place little kisses on her thighs. Got to her panties and she lifted her ass up as he pulled them off with his mouth. He then kissed her toes as moved up smooching her waxed legs up her thighs slowly blowing little kisses on her punani (pussy), the he  thrust his tongue inside her, until she squammed and came on his mouth. He then decided its time to relieve himself too....(I swear this is just too much, time out please..) Me, Mercy Jim rushes to the bathroom to do the necessary. I'll be back...pheew...