Chapter 9

"What was he doing..."

Third Person P.O.V

The next day, Jungkook waved goodbye to Taehyung when he arrived in front the café.

He entered making the door bells jingle. Hoseok stood at the cash register and greeted Jungkook.

Jungkook's morning seemed perfect.

His boyfriend dropped him to work and he started working with his new friend, Hoseok.

Jungkook has never been happier.

As they started working together
Hoseok asked,
"Jungkook, were you talking to someone this morning?"

"Oh, yea!" A large grin appeared on Jungkook's face.

For some reason, that made Hoseok's heart sink.

"Oh, ok."

Hoseok couldn't explain it, but he felt an attachment towards Jungkook.
He loved the feeling of Jungkook in his arms, depending on him. His cute bunny smile and his adorable giggles.

Without a doubt, Hoseok had a crush on Jungkook and he didn't know why.
.
.
.
______

After work Jungkook hurriedly packed his things and waved to Hoseok.

"Bye Hoseok!"

"W-what? Oh. Wait, Kookie!"

"Yea?"

"Where are you running off to?"

"Oh, gotta hurry and meet Tae."

Hoseok didn't want to seem prying, so he quickly dismissed the boy with numerous questions in his head.

Who is Tae?
What is he to him?
Was Tae the person Jungkook was talking to this morning?
Does Jungkook have a boyfriend?

Hoseok packed his things and closed the café.
He walked to the bus stop waiting on the bus to arrive.
No longer than 15 minutes he saw the bus arriving, fanning it down to a stop, he hurriedly took his money out and paid the driver. He scanned the bus for an empty seat and when he did he rushed over to it and plopped down.

"Hoseok?"

He looked to his right and saw his old friend.

"Yoongi hyung?"

"Hey, long time no see."

Hoseok grinned doing his bro hand shake with Yoongi.

"How you been?" Hoseok asked.
"Better than ever, Jimin and I finally started dating."

"Whoa! That's kool!"

Yoongi chuckled at Hoseok's enthusiasm and expressiveness.

"Yea, it's going good. What about you, found anyone?"

Hoseok's smile dimmed slightly and he looked through the window across from Yoongi.

"Not really, but... I met this guy at the café I work at-"

"Pfft, cliché."

"Yah! Let me finish." Hoseok laughed lighthearted.

"He's really cute and sweet. I like him, I don't know why. But, I think he's taken by someone named Tae. He brightens up just by the mention of his name. I've never seen him before though. Only heard about him. I just hope he keeps him happy, you know?"

Yoongi nodded thoughtfully.

"Yea, I understand what you're talking about."

As their journey continued, they spoke about what they're currently doing and their hopes for the future.

After Yoongi came off the bus, Hoseok was left alone with his depressing thoughts.
..

..

__