Chapter 10

"Once his mind told him he had escaped..."

Third Person P.O.V

"Good morning Hoseok Hyung!"

Hoseok instantly wore a plastic smile and greeted Jungkook.
"Finally, the little rascal respects me."

Jungkook chuckled and went to change his clothes.

It has almost been a month since Hoseok started working with Jungkook and not once did he see Tae or Jin. Even so, Hoseok only fell deeper for the brunette.
His laughs...
His smiles...
His stupid jokes...
Just everything about him drove Hoseok insane.

"Hyung?"

Snapping Hoseok out of his  thoughts, he turned around giving the younger his full attention.

"Yes?"

"I'll be leaving early today. I have a date...with my boyfriend." Jungkook blushed while fidgeting in his spot.

Hoseok remained blank for awhile until he replied with an "oh"

"Thanks hyung! And sorry for making you clean up by yourself, I'll make it up to you, I promise."

Hoseok only nodded, before smiling once again to greet the customer that entered.

"Hello, welcome to Café Latté."

He was sick of pretending...
.
.
.
____

Hoseok watched as Jungkook wiped the floor, humming a song he did not seem familiar to.

Another thing that captivated Hoseok, Jungkook's sweet voice...

It wouldn't be the first time Hoseok sat and watch the younger sing. Much to his ignorance.

"Jungkook-ah."

"Hmm"

"Where'd you learn how to sing?"

Jungkook chuckled awkwardly scratching the nape of his neck.

Hoseok watched the younger's every move keenly, studying his reactions and body languages even more so than before.

"I guess I'm naturally talented."
He grinned widely.

Hoseok smiled despite the aching feeling in his heart.

"Well, you should consider becoming an idol. I'm sure you'd be successful."

Jungkook blushed at the words, even though he never thought that much of himself and his talents, Hoseok really believed in Jungkook. He's so gifted and he doesn't even see it.

Jungkook quietly muttered a thanks and started wiping again. Trying to distract himself with the given task.

Hoseok sat there, smiling sadly to himself as he thought about his good ole friends.

Yoongi and Jimin's blossoming relationship.
Yoongi's promotion, he was now the Secretary of BigHit Entertainment.
Jimin now works as a psychiatrist.
How their relationship worked out with such busy schedules, he had no idea.
But he believed they were indeed happier than him.

_____

"Hyung! I'm leaving now! Thank you again."

"Y-yea, no problem. Have fun!"

Jungkook rushed through the door and in the direction of his house.

_____

Soon after the manager came to check on the café, but only saw Hoseok at the cash register and a few customers calmly sipping tea and conversing.

"Hello, Manager Wang." Hoseok bowed respectfully.

"I told you to just call me Jackson, please." The manager laughed.

"Not to be rude, but what are you here for?"

"I just came to check on Jungkook. How is he? Are you two getting along?"

"Oh, yea. He's a sweet kid and we're friends now."

"Wow! That's great."

Hoseok fidgeted awkwardly.

"I have a question. Mana-, Jackson."

"Sure, go ahead."

"Do you know... Jin?"

______

Jungkook hurriedly wore his white T-shirt, denim and timberlands. Placing a grey beanie on his head to finish the look, he thought he'd look nice for his boyfriend.

Alright. He said to dress casually.

Soon the door bell rang and Jungkook never hesitated to meet the person on the next side.

"Hey babe."

Jungkook jumped into his boyfriend's arms and they shared a passionate kiss together before breaking apart and going on their date.

_____

Sometimes we get so lost in our own happiness, we don't realize that the one's around us are suffering.
.
.
.

___

Who is Jin?