Chapter 3

"He was distant.."

Jungkook's P.O.V

Unsurprisingly, Jin took me to a fancy restaurant. Its interior dim with lights, but its soft furnishes glitttered on the tables, the floor matted with a deep red carpet and the people conversing sophisticatedly.

Money. That's all I can say about this place.

Jin takes me to a secluded section over at the back of the restaurant beside the windows that showcased Seoul's night view of city lights.
At that table with four chairs, a man with sharp calculative eyes sat there, piercing Jin with an unreadable expression.

Jin's face lit up as he ran over to the said man and cheered something that sounded something like Namjoonie?

I hope I won't be third wheeling.

Wearily going over to the couple, I waved a small hello and bowed respectively.

"Ah, you must be Jungkook."
Unsurprisingly he knows my name. Jin is quite the chatter box.

"Yea, and I'm guessing you're Namjoon Hyung, Jin always talk about you." I said smugly trying to avert his attention to Jin.

Smirking over at his date he said teasingly
"Aww, you talk about me to your friends?"

Blushing, Jin glares over at me as I shrug and stare through the window.

After several moments of me just being there, they settled down and finally decided to involve me in their conversation, much to my dismay.

"Jungkook-ah, your date will be here soon." Jin told me with an odd smile.

I didn't like the look in his eyes, and if I know Jin well enough, he's planning something or expecting something, maybe both.

"Oh...ok." I said unsurely.

It feels like forever until I heard a deep voice.

"I'm sorry I kept you waiting."

Looking up, I saw the most beautiful man I've ever laid eyes on.
His symmetrical features off the charts, his eyes a coffee brown and hair a dirty blond color.

Without noticing, the words slipped out my mouth.

"I-it's okay really,"

"Oh, hello, you must be Jungkook, I'm Taehyung, Kim Taehyung."

I'm surrounded by Kims, and they're all beautiful. They belong together, I don't know what I'm doing here, killing time until it kills me I guess.

"Wow Jin, you chose...wonderfully."

I guess this guy got blinded by his own good looks because obviously he can't see me well.

"Of course.I am Kim Seokjin"

Their laughing chorusing together as I sat there alone sinking in my former depression.
That is, until I caught a glimpse of a beautiful rectangular smile, his deep voice reverberating in my ears.
How can a human be this beautiful?

____

The dinner carried on with me saying little to no words, Taehyung trying his best to get at least a few words out of me.
But I'm scared to get attached, I don't think I could be friends with him, when I look at myself and then look at him, he's a Greek god while I'm just a filthy rag.

"Jungkook-ah, come with me." A deep voice I now grew accustomed to called out to me.
Looking to my left, I saw Jin giving me a look of encouragement.
Hesitantly I got up and followed him.

We walked all the way to the parking lot where there were little to no people;
just the way I like it.

"You okay?"
The words shocked me.

"M-me? Y-yea, I'm okay." Trying my best not to come off as awkward.

"Calm down Kookie, it's just us."

"K-kookie?" What the hell is wrong with this guy

"What you don't like it? I think it's quite cute, just like you."

Blushing while darting my eyes all over to think of a sensible topic to hide my embarrassment I heard his deep chuckle.

"So cute."

I swear, time won't kill me, this guy will.

"If you're wondering why I carried you out here, well, I kinda realized that you were uncomfortable. Plus, this is supposed to be a date, with us, I came to meet you so...yea."

Oh. This guy seems sweet, but, I don't want to let him in so easily.

"Say, it's still kinda early, wanna head to the amusement park?"

"A-ah, sure."

He grinned again showing me his box smile

Pulling my hand and dragging me towards our destination.
I swear he'll be the death of me.

__