Prologue

He could  hear their voices, almost reaching out to him....but it felt so distant...
He was distant. As if his mind was in a different dimension his body lingered mindlessly, not leaving a clear trail for one to follow.
Everything behind him was clouded and filled with chaos.

What was he doing?

Once his mind told him that  he had escaped from the harsh realities it was already too late.
He felt nauseous , he never realized that nothing was under his feet...

Gravity finally turned his enemy, just like every decision he made in life...

He felt something warm on his cheeks, it has been a while since he felt something.
He was always numb, emotionless and blank throughout his adolescent and adult life.

His hand slowly made its way to his cheeks examining the warm substance that leaked from his eyes obscuring his vision.

It was blurry, but he saw everything quite clearly.
This blurry vision, reminded him of how his mind saw everything.

'What is this?'

Was the only sensible question his mind could muster at the moment.

Distantly but loud enough he heard...

"Jungkook!!!"

Someone was finally able to reach him...
But...
It was too late...
He's suffered enough...
But that voice that cried his name...
Finally made sense...
But he already landed...
And everything shattered...
Just like the little hope he had left...