Butterfly

I'm sorry for late update. I was thinking a lot how to continue this book since it hit it's climax. I'll update right away after this.
Also, please watch the video before you read this short chapter.

And...guess who.

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

She's broken.

That's what I'm seeing now. She's broken. Fuckin corrupted. She's malfunctioned. Doing everything just in autopilot.

It's hurt...

It's damn hurt..

"You're crying,"someone put his hand on my shoulder to comfort me. I turned aside and found it's Jungkook. He looked bad as well. Just as bad as the other guys. Despite of that, he managed to smile at the crying me, faintly.

"How can you hold on Jungkook?"I asked, holding my breath.

"It's because nobody will be strong if everyone of us are crying and broken. I'm holding on here...as hard as I can,"he said, looking at the picture in front of us...a few meter in front of us.

Yet you want to cry as hard as you can, Jungkook-ah...

I didn't realize when I pulled him into my embrace. Either I want to get hugged or I want to hug him. I need comfort. I also understand his feelings. Jungkook was taken aback by my sudden action.

"Nayeon noona...,"

"Let it go, idiot. Just cry it out loud,"I cracked my voice when I cried so hard. He still got taken aback but a few minutes next he sobbed. He was sobbing so hard until I can feel his shoulders moved up and down.

"Hyung...,"he cried.

It's damn hurt. We're crying....crying so hard. Literally almost everyone here are crying so hard. Not that loud, except some of us like his mother and some of his best friends.

Sana...she doesn't cry. At all. She must blames herself. And I can't let that happen.

This is purely a tragedy.

Oh God why this must happened to her. Why?!

Yeah...

The bloody kidnapping tragedy took a life. The life of someone innocent, someone who's so important to a lot of people, someone who's loved by everyone, someone who loves her so much.

He died.

***

Nayeon as she's still crying while comforting the younger one...she caught something that attracted her.

"Ah...a butterfly...,"she whispered.