Get A Grip

She knows that her friend is not a weak person. Sana has her own power despite of her soft and feminine looks. She has a though heart, so contrary with her first impression. She cried only when she's angry and if that's not the reason then Sehun is really something for her.
Jeongyeon locked the door after she made sure that Sana is allowing her to intrude. She just laying lifelessly on her bed, staring at her phone, ignoring everything but Jeongyeon knew that she won't get bothered by her presence.
The short haired girl sat on the edge of the bed and placed her hand on Sana's thigh. Sana gave a short glance before averting her eyes on her phone again.
"Are you okay? Do you want to eat something? You haven't eat breakfast right?"she asked carefully.
"I'm on diet,"she replied.
Jeongyeon sighed. She's lying.
"Sana, was everything alright?"
"Nothing to worry. I'm okay,"she replied but no smile at all, not like the usual Minatozaki Sana.
Jeongyeon fell silent for a while, trying to think a way to make Sana share her problem. It's not like she wants to get into Sana's problem but she wants her to let her burden out. Sana is certainly not okay. She came home with puffy eyes and haven't smiled since that. She didn't tell the members where did she go for a whole night but they knew from Jihyo that she was in Bangtan's dorm and Jimin drove her home.
That's when Jeongyeon made her own conclusion. She has been disliking Jimin for the whole year when he dated Sana. For her, he was a jerk who made Sana cry because she felt apologetic for blocking Suga's number, or when Sana fell ill because they fought for so not important matter, or when he got too protective by being a cockblock whenever the girls wanted to go party. He was like a ghost for Sana in Jeongyeon's eyes. He followed her here and there, checking her like almost every minute, making Sana absent in the dorm by spending time in BTS' dorm. But what made Jeongyeon irked the most is because despite of all, Sana liked everything that Jimin did to her. Sana adored him so much and was so in love like she was blind and Jeongyeon really couldn't understand why. Thanks to Taehyung, his words were so effective to make Sana open her eyes. Although she felt bad, but right now at this age Sana doesn't need a man who's too protective and possessive over her. Well, although actually Sana couldn't move on for a few months and she looked down for a whole month after she broke up with him. Jeongyeon in other side, felt sorry not sorry over that.
Jeongyeon jolted by a small movement that Sana made. That made her came back to the reality. Although she's selfish but in the end she doesn't care who Sana's happiness is as long as he won't make her cry.
"I want to ask you something,"Sana began to speak. That made Jeongyeon excited because Sana started to open up.
"I need you opinion...,"
"Yes, what can I help you?"Jeongyeon set her eyes on Sana, became so focused.
"Actually...,"
"What?! Did Jimin do something funny again?! I'll smack him!"Jeongyeon being too impatient, but Sana just formed a thin smile.
"No...why would him? He became a better man...,"she said.
"Well uh...,"Jeongyeon felt disappointed so irrationally as if she really wanted to beat Jimin but she got no reason.
"Red Velvet caught me dating with Sehun Oppa...and... Irene sunbaenim and Joy sunbaenim confronted me...,"
"WHAT DID THEY DO?!!!"Jeongyeon stood up immediately, making Sana shocked.
"Wait, calm down. I'm not over yet,"
"Okay okay, sorry. But if you cried because of them I swear I'll slap then I won't waver although they're our senior!"
Sana only smiled weakly then started to tell Jeongyeon everything that happened. Why she visited BTS dorm, why she couldn't go home, why she cried until Sehun's messages.
"May I ask you something? This can be so biased but I want to know,"Jeongyeon asked after Sana ended her story.
"Hmm,"Sana gave a small nod.
"Do you love Sehun more or Jimin when you dated him?"
Sana couldn't blink her eyes after Jeongyeon asked that.
"Why?"she asked.
"Answer me first,"Jeongyeon cut her.
Sana was thinking for a while until she shook her head.
"I loved Jimin with all of my heart when I dated him just like I love Sehun Oppa now. No comparison. The difference is just Jimin was my first one and I felt like a kid who just knowing and learning about love when Sehun Oppa is my current boyfriend and I feel like we're going for a steady relationship,"
"I think you didn't try to your upmost about Jimin. You're the one who lost Jimin, it's not Jimin who lost you. Although I don't like him but you loved him and you were so down back then but you didn't give a try to fight. You just gave up, you chose to step back because you think Jimin needs his members the most. If this is your first game then you lost,"Jeongyeon placed her hand on Sana's shoulder while Sana just looking at Jeongyeon confusedly and surprisingly.
"This time if you don't want to lose again then fight. Face yourself because that's your biggest enemy. Sana is often not so confident although she looks hyper and confident. Actually she's so introvert, putting others before her, isn't she so naive?"Jeongyeon remarked. Sana couldn't believe what Jeongyeon just told her. She was so taken aback. As if she never knew about herself and now someone opened the door for her.
"So what if Joy won't be your friend again? You still have us and the others like Eunha, Arin and Somi. Why do you believe in Irene more than you believe in your heart and Sehun? Why don't you ask Sehun directly about Sulli than guessing it by yourself? What I'm saying is...face it Sana. Face him. Go talk to him. Get a grip and go find the answer!"
Sana was so touched with Jeongyeon's words until she dropped a tears.
"Yah?! Why are you crying?! Oh gosh!"Jeongyeon looked panic and wiping Sana's tears, making Sana realized that she just cried and then she laughed upon realizing her silliness.
"Hahahaha! Thank you Jeong, you just opened my mind,"Sana was laughing weakly while wiping her tears.
"Good good. Now I'm so happy you can laugh again. That I'm able to help,"Jeongyeon smiled upon seeing Sana.
"But I have something to tell you...,"
"Uh huh...what is that?"Sana nodded.
"Sana, there's many boys around you who silently and openly adore you..you can pick whoever you like. But remember, never play with fire. You might trapped forever in there,"Jeongyeon told her very seriously. She remembered that besides Jimin and Sehun, there's also Suga, probably J-Hope still loves her, Jihoon, Daniel, Mark, Hanbin and many other guys who have crush on Sana. They're all handsome and hot and Sana can pink anyone she likes. That worried Jeongyeon. If Sana chose to play with fire, maybe she won't get away easily. She don't want to see what happened to her sister will be happen to Sana too.
Love is not an easy game. You won't realized when did you entered the game. When you realize, you're already in hard level.
Pain.
Agony.
Devastation.
Tears.
Even blood.
They may occurred during the play.

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸
Hi guys please check my new published book "Save Me". Casts are Sana, Jimin, Suga, Tzuyu and Taehyung. I can confidently say that one is my masterpiece (lol). Well yeah another angst if you enjoy the heavy feelings (because hell I am, lol) just please check it if you want 😉

Also don't be a silent reader. Please be active by vote and leave comment.
Good night 😉