Heartbreak

"So after this you guys must wait for 15 minutes on backstage and start just when Red Velvet done,got it?"
I just listen to our manager properly so I won't miss any important thing for our very first performance in this big music festival. Although it's already been a couple months that we have debuted but this is our first time to join music festival like this. We'll meet many big groups like EXO, BTS, TWICE, RED VELVET and senior IU. I'm so nervous and I can't think properly although I try so hard to focus on manager's speech.
"Are you okay? You look so nervous,"Guanlin who's the closest to me right now whispered to my ear.
"No, I'm fine. Just a little bit nervous,"I answered simply.
I must being composed and stay calm. It's just like our first debut but why the thoughts of perform in front of the seniors put a huge pressure to me?
"Ok now everyone's at ease,"said the manager.
Just after that, a bunch of girls are coming to our way. They're so bright and just seeing them make heart so happy. Yeah, they're one of our senior, Twice. As expected, they're so pretty in real life.
"Ah, hi Wannaone. Are you guys waiting for the stage?"the leader stopped when seeing us.
"Hi Twice sunbaenim...yeah, next stage is ours... please pray for our success,"Daniel answered after we bowed to them.
"Please give the best, we're looking for your stage,"Jeongyeon gave thumbs up for us.
"Wannaone is the best,"Chaeyoung whose friend with Daehwi also gave thumbs up. So after that I saw some of them are chatting with our members whom they know. I stepped back as I don't know any of them and I became more nervous after they said that they're looking forward to our performance.
That's when she first came to me... entering my life.
"Hi, I'm Sana...you look nervous, don't worry I was in your place a year ago but I could done well. I know you'll done better than me a year ago. Fighting!"she said as she cheered me up. I was taken aback by her sudden counter and couldn't reply for a while for being to amazed with her beauty.
"Ah...seems like it won't do...then, eat this candy, it'll calm you down,"suddenly she fished out a candy from her pocket and gave that to me.
"T-thank you very much, noona,"
Ah, how rude I am...I called her noona instead of sunbaenim. Damn, she made me more nervous.
But for my surprise, her face looked lit after hearing that.
"I like that name,"she smiled brightly.
God, she's like an angel. She's undoubtedly a goddess, no wonder she tops the male dominated sites.
***
That was my first meet with her, the one who conquers my heart, Minatozaki Sana. Although she's older than me but I think she's my first love.  But never I imagined that she's dating one of EXO member although the members already said that Sana is so popular among male idols. Out of them, never I thought that Sehun is one of her admirer. That man was rumoured with Irene sunbaenim for such a long time.
I know I'm nothing to be compared to Sehun or to compete with him. But why after seeing them together and how Sehun held her hand, my heart crumbled. I love her so much and this is my first heartbreak. I haven't started yet but I already lost. That's why I ran from that place and won't come back again. My heart can't contain the pain.
A text came from Daniel when I didn't show up after an hour.
Daniel hyung: Jihoon? Where are you?
Me: sorry hyung, just proceed without me ok? I felt ill right now but I'm okay.
Daniel hyung: are you staying in the car? Need us to bring you to hospital?
Me: nah, I went home with taxi. I'm okay, gotta sleep now. Have fun hyung
After that I switched off my phone, don't want anyone bother me because I know the hyungs will call me. I don't want to think right now, my head hurts, my heart hurts, for having first heartbreak...this is the worst....

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
Hi guys, just short update and very boring (hehe I know 😂) I know some of you want to see Sena moments or Samin or Saseok moments but I want to write this book slowly and add more side stories of Sana's admirer like Jihoon to emphasize that Sana is really popular and has many admirers just like my description.
Please leave a comment 😉