Going Public

Breaking News!
EXO's Maknae Sehun Caught Dating With Twice's Japanese Member Sana

Another shocking news from Dispatch who managed to find proofs of EXO's Maknae Oh Sehun with Twice's Japanese member Minatozaki Sana are dating! The rumors have been spreading for a year among their fans but no one can prove that they're true or not. And Dispatch proved it to be true as the Japanese member of Twice was caught visiting Sehun's apartment since January, 14th. Today in 17th Sehun was seen driving Sana to her dorm as the pictures below.

1. (3543 likes, 657 dislikes) Pretends to be shocked.
2. (3098 likes, 1097 dislikes) So the blind item about one of the most popular group's maknae dating a foreigner member of the queen of girl group is true. I never expected it will be Sehun and Sana. They're not match but both of them have amazing visual.
3. (2786 likes,2056 dislikes) She spent 3 days at his apartment 😏 I guess many fangirls are crying right now.
- but Twice's fanboys are insane too, they're starting to burn Sana's photocard to fly their protest.
- Sehun's fangirls are crazy, they put hateful comments in every TWICE's official page and Instagram.
4. (1786 likes, 2097 dislikes) Look at the amount of dislikes. Another human beings found their mate why are you guys so hard towards them just because they're from big three most popular group? This is why idols keep hiding their relationship and in the end whenever they got caught, the fans accused them to make a fool of them the whole time. Who can avoid to fall in love? Idols are human too. Anyway congratulations to Sana and Sehun, such a visual couple.
5. (1562 likes, 786 dislikes) I want to congratulate them but my heart hurts so much. I've been stanning for Sehun for 9 years and I told myself one day he'll date someone and I must find a strength but no matter how much I want to, I can't T.T

Update! Both Companies Confirmed Sehun and Sana's Relationship "Please look positively towards them,"

1. How can we look positively when she spent three nights in his apartment, they must did those things right? Disgusting.
2. Both companies didn't hesitate to confirm. They're must be so true when I still wished they just filmed something TT. Well, I'll try to accept...
3. Yes but just don't show your relationship in public that much, just keep it behind the curtain, I don't want to have my heart break everytime I see them together.
4. Sehun updated his Instagram and said that he wants the fans to support them. Really??? Why must we give our money to you to make your girl happy? Oh Sehun bye~
5. Look at the disgusting and hateful comments towards them. I really can't understand fangirls, so they think that their oppar will be single forever? He's hot and she's a thing amongst male idols for several years already so why wouldn't they fall in love to each other? And stop harassing Sana's body, she's not a slut, he's her boyfriend, they're in the right age to date and their age gap is only two years, it's disrespectful to give sexual comments towards her just because she spent a night in her boyfriend's apartment.

"Don't read any comments on those articles,"Jeongyeon placed her hand on Sana's shoulder. Sana gave a small smile.
"I won't. I know the fans will be mad. But I feel bad for members to read the hateful comments in Instagram since this is my fault,"
" Fault?!"Jeongyeon quickly grabbed Sana shoulders to made the squirrel girl to face her.
"Don't think this is your fault. Or anyone. Dating is not a wrong thing especially we don't have dating ban anymore,"
"I know. But the fans won't think like that... I'm sorry... I'm so sorry...,"Sana sobbed. Jeongyeon bit her lower lip and brought Sana's body closer to her embrace.
"We're resistant to hateful comments. What hurt us the most is when we saw you got the real deal like last summer. Also when you're crying like this. So stop crying ok,"
Sana nodded her head. She felt really bad to clumsily agreed to reveal their relationship. She thought since they're not rookie anymore, the fans will majorly accept her to dating someone. She never expected that things will be like this.

***

"I mean, it's like a year long already that almost everyone know about them but at this right time they finally stopped paying dispatch and sasaengs and reveal their relationship!"Wendy couldn't stop her mouth from talking although she's in the middle of chewing her sandwich.
"So what's the point?"Yeri asked innocently.
"The point is... they're going steady!"Irene groaned weakly. She ducked her head on the table, couldn't face the reality. She's been trying to get Sehun back to her embrace again but to no avail. Sana is too strong as opponent and Sulli is surprisingly also on the way since they're getting closer again although just as friend.
"That's good. I don't want to see Jimin still longing for her, I'm sick of that. Sorry sist,"Seulgi added.
"Really?! Jimin still loves her?? I thought he's already madly in love with you,"Joy widened her eyes in disbelief.
"He's in love with me! But I sometimes felt insecure since...,"Seulgi can't continue her words again. She wanted to believe that Jimin is truly in love with her and the love is not fake. But she caught too many times when Jimin was spacing out and he still keeps and wears the things that Sana ever gave her. Seulgi didn't want to hurt herself so she never confirmed that so she stayed quiet and delusional.
"I don't want this to happen...I still want to fight for my love...,"Irene started to sobbing. Yeri who's near her quickly got the leader on her embrace and patting her back.
"I believe your love is the best and the longest ever no one can beat your love to Sehun. You deserve his love, eonnie,"Joy said, but deep inside her heart, she also felt hurt since she was one of Sehun's fling back then.

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸
Guys!!!! 3K viewers OMG thanks!!!
Please please my silent readers please come out, show your existence lol I'm soft I won't bite hahah.
I'll update soon 😉

Here I give spoiler...

- "I want to find peace, sorry if I bother you...,"

- Why am I acting like this? She's suffering right now, why am I chasing her away?