Forgive, Me?

I run as fast as I can. Trying so hard to not get caught, trying so hard to hide my possibly messy face. Trying so hard to escape from the reality.

I stopped at a random park near the water fountain. Trying to catch my breath because I already run out of it. The sound of splashing water from the fountain is occupying my head. But the memory of seeing Sehun at the hospital keep on repeating.

I turned around to look at the water, look at my face.

I'm not crying.

Why am I like a fool?

And yet when I thought he didn't try to go after me, I felt someone grabbed my arm and dragged me so fast to a cab. I panted so hard because I still haven't catch my breath yet and that made my heart beats faster. Someone opened the door on the other side. Seeing him, I tried to escape from the cab but he grabbed my hand so tightly.

"Samsandeong apartment,"he said to the driver. The driver then started to drive the car, leaving me looking outside the window with mixed feelings while he's next to me. Sehun's next to me.

***

Sehun should have good and strong reason to compromise with me that's why he kept shut his mouth until we entered his apartment. He locked the door after we entered and I, my coward heart telling me to stay away from him.

Yet only fools that can think we can escape from the lion cage. Sehun immediately grabbed my arm to take me to his room.

I fell silent when he literally dropped my body on the corner of the bed. I couldn't look at his eyes. I couldn't face what happened between us. I'm not ready yet. To face the truth.

"Sulli was abused by her boyfriend you know that. A week ago she refused my plan to make her escape from him. She stayed, it drove me mad and I chose to not care anymore but the day I received that text...,"

My heart skipped a beat when he mentioned the text. I literally can't inhale.

"She called me she said blood came out from her skirt after that bastard shoved her to the bathtub. Turned out she got miscarriaged,"

I widened my eyes, looking at Sehun. Never I imagined that girl's fate will be that miserable.

"Why don't you guys report that man to the police?"I asked.

"And why did you leave her alone if her condition that bad?"I felt like my lips are numb. I know why he left her but I just can't accept that. I'm confused. And yeah, after hearing that Sehun orbs looked at me intensely.

"What are we now?"he asked. It made my heart hurt so much. Never I dreamed someday one of us will ask this. We're in the cliff of our relationship now.

"Sana...,"

Don't call my name, Sehun...

"Sana,"he grabbed my shoulders. I didn't realize that tears fell when I looked at his eyes. He felt so far away although he's in front of me.

*3rd POV*

Sehun's eyes got widened when suddenly he felt her soft lips met his. Sana responded him with a kiss. The kiss that made his heart warmer but also hurt. Sehun put his hand behind her head, positioning themselves and kiss her back passionately.

But this kiss is so painful. Sana cried, tasting the lips that she had been owned for a year. The smell of his fragrance, she missed him. She really missed him but why he still felt so far away. Why their hearts cannot be connected?

She needs to prove something.

Sana grabbed his hair, depending their kiss and tangling their tongues together. She crawled back as Sehun began to hovering on her body. She snaked her hands under his shirt and caressing his board chest. It heated Sehun even more so he unbottoned her shirt and unhooked her bra.