In Your Arms

"Then don't stop! Don't ever stop!"
Sana hit her head for the umpteenth times already while mumbling "What an idiot," or "What the hell I was talking about,"
That words kept repeating on her head. Like it was conquering her mind. She regretted that quiet a bit now after she gained all her senses. She felt guilty towards Sehun.
It was not like she really regretted that. She was so thankful and relieved that Jimin is okay and he didn't actually trying to kill himself. He told her that he was too broken back then and exhausted from crying. Because he was too long inside the water, his body unknowingly got fever and he felt dizzy that's why he fainted inside the water. She was too worried. For a while, she couldn't think of anything except of Jimin. For a while she forgot that she's belong to someone else that's why she told him that. All that she could think at that time is only him. She forgot about Sehun and now her guilt kills her.
Sana was too full of her worries and guilt until she couldn't focus with her practice. She made mistakes here and there and that made her depressed even more. Luckily she just practiced her dance alone for her solo performance on next Twiceland concert. She screamed her stress out of her lungs and buried her head on her legs.
How to face Sehun Oppa now...
Sana lifted her head when she felt someone's presence in front of her. A can of cold milktea was presented in front of her face, the one who held that drink moved his hand a bit so the cold can touched her chubby cheek. Sana looked up to whoever gave her that and she never expected out of the people in this company, he's the one who's standingin front of her right now.
"Yugyeom,"
The guy, Yugyeom, gave Sana a smile which somehow calmed the storm inside her heart so she unknowingly smiled back. Yugyeom still put the can on her cheek until Sana took that.
"I don't know what you like, I brought that because I like milktea nowadays,"he decided to sat in front of Sana.
"I like this. Thanks though...why are you here?"Sana asked with her intimidating stare which she never intended too. But when she looks at someone, she really looked at them with full of concern which somehow intimidating in a cute way. It was like she's forcing the one who talks with her to fall in love with her that's how she's considered as lovable and many people fell in love with her.
"I just want to practice my dance,"Yugyeom looked away whilst rubbing his neck because suddenly he felt nervous. Just now, he thought she is too beautiful even without any make up.
"I see,"Sana nodded and drank the milktea Yugyeom just gave her.
"Why did you scream anyway?"he asked out of blue which made Sana choked on her drink. Yugyeom startled and patted her back immediately.
"Oh sorry, Noona. You okay?"he said, feeling guilty.
"It's okay, I'm fine,"Sana tried to control her breath so Yugyeom stopped patting her back.
"I'm sorry I didn't mean to-,"
"No, it's okay... I'm fine. I was fine too, just too tired with the practice,"Sana gave him a reassuring smile so Yugyeom smiled back at her.
"It's good that you're okay. I somehow felt so worried seeing you seemed frustrated,"Yugyeom rubbed his neck again. He wanted to tell her that he didn't want her to get stressed or sad and the pretty smile on her lips disappeared but he was to shy to tell her that.
"Thanks for your concern. Anyway isn't this the first time we talk just the two of us? It's nice though,"Sana laughed. Feeling so awkward at how they rarely talk despite of they're in the same company. She usually hang out with Mark and Bambam but this is the first time she really had proper interaction with Yugyeom.
"Really? Then let's practice together from now on, shall we?"he asked. Sana nodded,"That's a good idea!"
"Right Noona?!"Yugyeom asked and Sana quickly confirmed that with a big nod and smile.

***
Thanks to Yugyeom, Sana felt a little bit better. She decided to visit Sehun's apartment that night after the practice without telling him. But to her disappointment, Sehun was not there. Luckily she knew his password so she decided to wait inside.
While waiting for Sehun, Sana laid down on the bed and checking all her notification. She read all the messages that she received after the news broke. Mostly from the members and her family. Her mother was worried as well because she knew that Jimin used to date her daughter so Sana texted her that Jimin is okay now. Sana also read again the text that Sehun sent her, telling her that he allowed her to visit Jimin. Reading that, Sana formed a smile as her heart felt warm.
Two hours has passed and Sehun hasn't come back yet. She wanted to tell him that she's here waiting for him but she holds herself from that because she wants to make a surprise. But it's already 11.45 p.m and she's too tired from what happened today. She cried a lot, she ran a lot, she even had practice after that and now... she's sleepy and tired so she fell asleep.
"I told you if your friend tried to mess with my girl I'll make you guys regret,"
Sana woke up when she heard noises and Sehun's voice from outside. She furrowed her brows as trying to make sure whether Sehun is alone or with someone. She glanced at the clock and it's already 1 pm. She decided to peeked on Sehun from behind the door.
"Do whatever you want with that because I have been considering to do that as well since the start,"he smirked. Sana felt relieved when she saw her boyfriend was talking on the phone. She was worried that Sehun brought someone. But seeing how serious Sehun's face right now, she wonders what he's talking about and with whom?
"Huh, noona I never thought that you're so cunning. I'm so disappointed with you. As my hoobae, you're really disrespectful. Do whatever you want, if you tried to break Sana's career, I won't forgive you,"he hang up and threw his phone on the couch as he rubbed his temple.
"Geez, how annoying,"he groaned and dropped his body on the couch harshly. Sana decided to appear from her hideout and approached him.
Sehun almost jumped when he realized that someone approached him and sighed when he saw it was Sana. He smiled seeing her and signaling her to come to his arms as he wide opens his arms.
"Why didn't you tell me that you come? I would come back faster if I knew you're here,"Sehun caressed Sana's hair when the girl already leaning down on his body.
"It's okay, I slept while waiting for you,"Sana grinned.
"It's better if you slept while I'm near you. Next time you want to sleep here again, tell me, I'll accompany you,"
Sana nodded and enjoying how Sehun pet her.
"Anyway sorry if I overheard you...who were you talking about with on the phone?"Sana asked innocently.
Hearing that, Sehun froze.
"I'll tell PD-nim that you currently date Sana,"
Sehun formed a fist. Never he imagined that Irene would be so cunning. She wanted to tell the company that Sehun is dating Sana. She told him that in innocent way after Sehun threatening the group if they do anything to Sana he'll make them regret. Being threatened like that, Irene felt nervous and unconsciously saying that.
"A friend. Not really necessary, so don't worry,"Sehun answered but Sana won't take that.
"You said 'my girl' did you referring to me?"she asked again. Sana was surprisingly very sharp and that just amazed Sehun.
"My other girl,"Sehun decided to fool her.
"What?!!"Sana pushed Sehun's chest to distanced herself from him and facing him properly. Sehun wanted to burst in laughter seeing her reaction.
"Babo. Then why you asked who's my girl if you're the only one? I'm not a player you know,"Sehun knocked Sana forehead softly.
"Just in case...,"Sana pouted her mouth.
"Cute,"Sehun pinched her nose and pecked her lips briefly. Just now, he remembered about today's event. He wanted to ask her about Jimin (and her) but seeing her heavy eyelids, Sehun decided to delay the question. Seeing her here right now, he knew that everything is okay. That's just enough for him.
"Anyway let's go to the bed now. It's already too late,"
"Hmm...,"Sana only responded him like that with closed eyes. She already leaned down on his shoulder comfortably and didn't intend to move at all as she already felt so comfortable.
"Tsk, this girl,"Sehun clicked his tongue and suddenly put his hand on her back and legs, carrying her in bridal style. Sana immediately opened her eyes and already found her body was carried in bridal style to the bedroom. She hugged Sehun's neck and buried her face on his chest. She could smell his still fresh scent and that made her even feel comfortable.
"Hey, do you plan to let me go? I need to change my clothes,"Sehun asked after he put her body on the bed but Sana still hugging him like a koala. Hearing that, Sana let him go and pouted her mouth again.
"Why do you act like a kid now? Tch, please stop doing that or I won't make you sleep tonight,"Sehun brushed his hair backward, feeling frustrated because he felt that his girl is unconsciously trying to flirt with him. He's not that tired and he could do her if he wants-well yeah, he wants that, but he knew that she's too tired today and she needs rest.
"I just want to hug you,"she said with her cute voice. Sehun sighed. She really tested his patience to hold his hormones. Sehun quickly pulled out his shirt and took another new shirt and took off his jeans and just wore his boxer.
"Now sleep. I'll punish you tomorrow for making me crazy today,"Sehun threw his body on the bed again and pulled Sana into his embrace.
Hearing that, a smile was formed on her beautiful face. She snuggled on his embrace and closed her eyes peacefully.

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸
I hope that this chapter is still good. I want to rush the storyline as this book is still has long journey ahead. And for those who also read Love Is Not Over, I decided to hold that to focus on this book. Please be patient 😁🙏
Don't forget to leave your comments here, I really appreciate those who's not silent reader 😉