It's Too Late

"Promise me you won't tell this to anyone,"
"Yes. I won't. What's that, just tell it already!"
"Geez, you are really so impatient. No wonder you are that kind,"
"Aish...shut it Kang Seulgi,"
"Okay,"Seulgi sighed.
"Oh Sehun has girlfriend,"
*
*
*
"Hello, is this Dispatch?"
She knew that he won't like this but she still continue with her original plan.
"Yes, who is this?"said the voice on the phone.
"Um... I'm a fan of Bangtan... I just want to inform you that you must come to X in front of S Park tonight if you want to see something interesting,"
"What?! Who are you? Are you a sasaeng?!"
She ended the call immediately. Not wanting to be assumed as sasaeng. Although she's not but Dispatch is kinda have it hard towards sasaeng. Everybody do. She wished that Dispatch will get fished out by her phone call.
She smiled proudly, put down all of her worries. No need to fear that he's going to be mad. It's planned perfectly so she won't get caught because she sold out sasaeng's identity.
"Yah, Seulgi don't you want to eat? Let's go we're hungry!"Wendy entered the restroom for their lunch call.
"Oh yeah, I'll be there in a minute,"
Wendy rolled her eyes seeing Seulgi who's starting to fix her hair.
Seulgi smirked while seeing herself on the mirror.
"I'm doing this for love, nothing more,"she whispered.
*
*
*
"What? Are you saying that Jimin used to date Sana and he's still not moving on?"Seulgi asked in disbelief after she heard that info from Taehyung.
"Yeah, he still loves her like crazy,"Taehyung shrugged his shoulders. Seulgi secretly formed her fists to reduce the pain that suddenly conquers her heart. She thought that Jimin has crush on her since nowadays that guy is gotten closer to her and care for her.
"So I think you got no chance,"Taehyung said, half serious half teasing. But Seulgi looked down so Taehyung felt a little bit bad for her. He put his hand on Seulgi's head.
"But who knows if you never give up?"he continued.
***
That's the reason why Seulgi did all of this. From telling Sehun's hardcore fans that he's dating Sana to get the girl in torment. To staged Dispatch to find them dating.
So there's no way Sana will be back to Jimin. There's no way for Jimin to abandon her as his girlfriend.
Soon, they'll be national official couple.
***

There's no way for Park Jimin to get himself seeing Sana before she leave Korea.
Sana spent almost of her time with her best friends and ofc, Sehun. As Sehun is always tagging along wherever Sana go, Jimin will never can reach her.
So he texted her hoping that what's inside his heart is delivered properly to the victim of this all.
Sana in other hand, only stared at her phone after she got the text from Jimin. Luckily Sehun has something to do with his sitcom's production team for the whole half day.
Jimin: Please talk before you leave
Jimin: Sana I beg you
Jimin: I know I've been pushing you too much causing all the pain that you've got but I swear to God I'm more hurt than you ever know.
Jimin: Okay, I won't force you. I know that's my mistake but you were in my life as the closest person for me that's why I'm like this to you.
Sana: Oppa... please stop all of this.
Jimin: That's why please let me see you. I want to confirm myself that the feelings isn't there anymore.

Sana sighed heavily as she leaned on the wall. She can't. She's afraid to see him because maybe what she's building this whole time will be ruined over.
Jimin: I can't give up until that person dump me to the core of this Earth and you know that Sana. I'll stop when I confirm that you really don't love me anymore.
Sana: What's the point of this all? When you're dating Seulgi and I'm dating Sehun. We broke up not because of the third wheel so how can I hate you or feel indifferent towards you? But it's useless Oppa... please set me free.

Jimin, the moment he read her reply, quickly grabbed his cap, coat car key. He needs to see her and make sure that this is the end or this is just the beginning for him again. Sana definitely still loves him.
"Where are you going?"Taehyung asked when he sees Jimin rushed out the house.
"That behavior...,"Jungkook glanced at Taehyung. Both trading their thoughts throughout the stares until Taehyung rose from the couch and knocked Hoseok's door.
"What?"Hoseok asked, seems like he's busy making song with Suga.
"Hyung, Jimin rushed out the house. His behavior is really suspicious,"said the younger one.
"Maybe he has something important? Why are you like this?"Hoseok furrowed his brows.
"Or maybe Seulgi wanted to see him,"Suga added without breaking his stare from the computer
"Really hyung? I've been knowing Jimin the best amongst us and nothing but his family can make him act like that. And ofc...,"
"You mean this have something to do with Sana?"Hoseok finally realized.
"Yes!"

***
"You know you have to block all of Jimin's contact number and sosmed accounts from Sana's phone if you're this worried,"Sulli shook Sehun's hand to comfort the worried guy. Sehun visited Sulli after he met the production team because he can't get rid of the thoughts that his relationship with Sana is still in stake because of Jimin. And Sulli is his best friend who understands him the most because she used to be his closest person in this world.
"I can't do that. Although Sana keeps reassuring me that she will prioritize our relationship but I don't think so, I don't after I heard her apologising,"Sehun bit his lower lip.
"You have changed Sehun...,"Sulli gave a bitter smile. Sehun averted his gaze to Sulli.
"You used to delete all my boy friends' numbers back then. Blocked all of those who tried to court me simply because you're childish and got jealous easily. But now you're a mature man. I think Sana is lucky...,"Sulli still with her bitter smile, imagine how is it if she's still with Sehun. This guy deserves the world. He looked cold and indifferent from outside but actually he's a marshmallow. He would give everything to the one he loves.
"Although I'm jealous especially whenever she's with J-Hope, but one thing I want to make sure, she's not sad,"Sehun said in determined face. Sulli was astonished by that.
"Sulli?"Sehun looked at Sulli again because the room is filled with thick silence. He was stunned when seeing Sulli wiped her tears.
"Hey what's wrong?"Sehun patted her back gently. Sulli chuckled after she was getting caught.
"Nothing... it's just I feel like I'm envy at how lucky Sana is,"she laughed with teary eyes.
"If only my boyfriend can appreciate me like you appreciate her,"
With that, Sehun felt a massive pain inside his heart.

***
Sehun couldn't believe his eyes when he arrived at Twice's dorm, there's a shocking scene in front of him.
Sana snapped away Jimin's hand and she almost close the door but Jimin quickly holds the door. Momo looked worried but she can't do anything.
"Jimin please, this is nothing to do with you. She's just tired, that's why,"Jihyo tried to convince Jimin but useless.
"Sana please, I just want to see directly from your eyes that you don't love me anymore! But if you do let's start over!"Jimin didn't care with anything and tried to convince Sana who's already crying while trying to close the door.
"When will you stop... I don't love you anymore!!"Sana screamed and with all of her power she pushed the door but Jimin is too strong for the door to be closed.
"No, look at me while saying that! You can't! You can't right?! You still love me!"
Jeongyeon almost pull Jimin's clothes when Sehun immediately came and punched Jimin into his sanity.
"Kya!!!!"the girls were shrieking as Sana closed her mouth.
Jimin fell on the floor while Sehun is on top of him, punching his face multiple times.
"Oppa stop it!!!"Jihyo bursted into tears, she was panic, she also worried that Sehun will break Jimin's face.
"Stop it!!"Sana pulled Sehun's hand but Sehun was too angry because he met his limit. He couldn't hear Sana at that moment.
Jimin tried to gain his strength and managed to push Sehun then attacking him. He punched Sehun's face with all of his strength until someone pulled his collar and threw him away from Sehun.
Jimin was brought to the reality after he got thrown. Sehun wiped the blood from his lips. The girls were hugging Sana, crying with her because they're so shock.
"Both of you would you stop? When will this child play end? From cold war till real fight, causing the girls should witness this. Aren't you ashamed?"Hoseok looked so mad by the heavy breaths that's escaped from his nose. His chest heaved up and down. Hoseok looked at Jimin who's wiping his blood.
"You must learn how to love someone Park Jimin!"he gritted his teeth. He's so furious.
"Hyung, please bring him out,"Hoseok said to Jin who's coming with him.
"Wait,"Jimin said before Jin grabbed his hand.
"I'm sorry...this is not the end already...not until you tell me that you don't love me anymore with your eyes,"
Sana couldn't bring herself weak again. She can't after she realized that Sehun got hurt too much from all of this. She removed the members' hand from her and stepped forward to Jimin. She faced Jimin with determination after the black haired guy stood up with Jin's help.
"I should tell you earlier before this is too late,"she said with lower voice and piercing into Jimin's eyes with her sharp gaze.
"Let's forget each other. I love him,"she said without being waver at all.

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸
One candidate is going to go down....😬
Please don't curse me...I need to finish this story as it's already 30 chapters.
But guys, no matter who you stand for, please wait till the end because maybe there's a plot twist.