Ring

Guys...this chapter doesn't have smut but almost...hmm I mean, there's some pervert part but not full haha. Enjoy...

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸

Sehun and Sana spent memorable times in Budapest for two days. After that the couple went to other countries near Hungary for a week long then their last resort is Santorini. Sana was fascinated a lot by the romantic scenery and the privacy the got in Santorini. She wore her long one piece and white sandal, running to the cliff without getting tired at all.

"Yah Minatozaki! You run too fast, I'm tired,"Sehun said as he finally arrived at the spot where Sana standing and enjoying the scenery.

"

Oppa this is amazing,"Sana said as she's looking to the ocean.

"I know, are you happy?"Sehun asked, hugging her from behind.

"I'm sooo soooo sooooooo happy,"Sana answered, holding Sehun's arm on her waist. Sehun tilted his head to face Sana and Sana also did the same thing too, she smiled before Sehun locked his lips on hers.

"Let's go back to our hotel,"Sehun said, holding her hand and leading her back to the hotel.

Sana was humming a song when she's climbing down hundreds of stairs. Sehun only smiling looking at her childish behavior. That means she's so happy and his mission to make her forgetting the bad memories is success.

"Such a cute couple. Are you guys married?"an older married couple in their 50s asked Sena when they're almost reach the hotel.

"Ah..n-,"

"Yes, ma'am. And thank you, you guys are amazing too,"Sehun cut Sana who almost said that they're not married. Sana was shocked hearing his answer and she could feel her cheeks are blushing.

"Oh so cute. Just get married or...,"

"Just get married,"Sehun said with smile on his handsome face. Sana who couldn't hide her shyness hid herself behind Sehun's back. The couple teased her but Sehun protected his shy girlfriend very well.  The couple bid their goodbye and Sehun told Sana that everything is alright now.

"Whoa your face is red!"Sehun teased her made Sana ducked her head even deeper. Sehun chuckled and suddenly Sana felt that her body is in the air.

"Ah! Oppa!"Sana punched Sehun's board shoulder softly when she realized that Sehun is carrying her bridal style.

"Please put me down I can walk, I'm embarrassed,"she said.

"No, I must carry my wife to the room,"

"W-what?!!! Yah!!"Sana couldn't take his tease and buried her face on his chest. Sehun laughed and proceed to their room.

"Now do you want to watch the sunset from the poll?"Sehun asked after putting her on the bed.