Sana's Heart

"Sana!! Do you think we still need to order fried chickens? We already have sushis and barbeque,"

"Yes Okasan, the girls love fried chicken. Sushi and barbeque won't be enough. We're all big eater in off days like this,"Sana answered while laughing as she reminded her friends' craziness when they're off promoting.

"Okay then. I'm glad if you guys are big eater, I love seeing kids eat as many as they want,"Mama Minatozaki smiled as she wash the potatoes.

"We'll order anything you guys want. This is the first time after a long time the girls visit our hometown again,"Papa Minatozaki said.

"Thank you Okasan, Obasan. I'll go to buy some drinks, bye!"Sana said as she done tying her boots. She left the house and inhaled the fresh air.

It's so fresh and it's been a long time. JYP gave them 1 whole month holiday after packed schedule they had for a whole year. The girls decided to visit Japan to celebrate New Year including the maknae Tzuyu. Papa and Mama Minatozaki were so happy to welcome them and they decided to invite them for dinner. Sana never felt so happy after a long time to spend time with people she loves, friends and family. Well, somehow she felt empty when she realized she missed someone important. But she must be strong for it.

"Thank you very much,"Sana flashed a genuine smile after she received the things she bought.

"You guys are amazing! It's an honor you came from our city and visited this supermarket,"the cashier said.

"Ah thank you very much. I'm also so proud,"Sana bowed and smiled again. She then asked for permission and left the supermarket. Because the weather is good, and the supermarket is not too far from her house, she didn't bring her own car. She decided to walk as she felt so comfortable and secured in her own hometown.

"I'm ho-,"

🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
"Happy birthday Sana!!!"

Sana didn't see it coming when she opened the door, she was already greeted by her friends and...

"Oppa?!"she was so surprised by the presence of someone she misses so much. As they sang birthday song to her and she blew the candle already, her parents began to hug her, Sana shed tears. Mostly because the big surprise she received today. His presence.

I has been 6 months already.

She never seen him in person.

She never texted him.

She never called him.

She never approached him.

She decided to bear the unrequited love by herself.

"Happy birthday Sana,"after her parents hugged her, he approached her and gave a hug to her with his beautiful smile. Sana nodded as she tried so hard to not burst into tears.

"Thank you Hobi Oppa...,"she whispered. Before she broke into tears for the longing she beared, the girls came to the rescue and overtook her for group hug.

"We came here for you Sana, we never skipped member's birthday to be celebrated together,"Jihyo caressed Sana's hair.

"But PD-nim said we must celebrate New Year in Seoul before we officially off work. We can't say no to end year shows,"Nayeon pouted her lips.

"Oh so we still have to attend 😣,"Sana frowned.

"But after that we're free until end of February!"said Chaeyoung.

"Okay then now let's eat,"Sana brought the members to the living room.

They spent warm night, celebrating her birthday. As expected they ate them all and after that they have fun. Some of them decided to do karaoke, some of them played Uno and some of them just chit chat. The girls asked permission before 11 PM after cleaning up, leaving Sana and Hoseok as her parents already went to sleep.