Chapter 53

Josie's POV

3 months later...

I'm currently sitting at Brandon's breakfast bar, he made me waffles with strawberries and whip cream for breakfast since it's my favorite and picked me up an ice cap this morning too. He's honestly such a great boyfriend, I had trouble at first with being reassured about trusting him since he's a CEO and all and he's always in the media or us being a couple is commented on. He always says, "don't worry about it their just looking for drama." Which I agree with their media sites they just want attractable news.

I look up at my shirtless man in front of me, like is it just me or are back muscles hot?

"Are you admiring my back muscles again?" He chuckles without turning around.

"Definetly not." I answer too fast, meanwhile snapping a picture to my best friend, it's a best friend thing, unfortunetly for my luck, my sound was on and he heard it.

"Babe if that's a cute ass selfie that doesn't deserve to be seen by Zak." He says sternly while making his coffee. "I mean unless you want to show him that hickey I gave you last night", I can hear the smirk in his voice and I'm officially really embarrassed.

"Hand over your phone Josie." Brandon smirks, he's now turned around and the view of his mouth-watering abs have come into my sight.

I hold onto it, trying to keep it out of his grip but he decides to tickle me and kiss my neck, jerk that's my weakness.

"Babygirl just give it up, you know I'm going to win." He bites my earlobe and I finally decide to let go.

He takes my phone and looks at it. "Oh you're admiring my muscles, what a good girl baby." I fake pout and cross my arms over my chest in return.

"Aww babe its okay no need to pout." He joins me at the breakfast bar with his waffles and coffee.

"Lets take a selfie then you can change your background." He takes my phone and holds it up high so we're both in it. Lucky dude having long ass arms. I wrap my arms around his neck and smile. He takes the picture and I gotta admit, it's perfect. We look like a married couple even though we aren't yet.

"About that babe." Brandon turns to look at me. Did I say my thought out loud? Shit.

"Yes you did babe." He chuckles, answering what I thought was a mental question.

Brandon puts his hand in the right pocket of his sweatpants and pulls out a black velvety box. OMG IS HE PROPOSING?

"Josie I know it only been three months but I want to spend the rest of my life with you, I want to make the promise to you that I will always be by your side no matter how tough things get, I'll love you with all my heart. Will you accept this promise ring? I know its not a wedding ring but I felt it was probably too soon for an engagement ring, but I want to promise you that I will marry you one day. I love you Josie Reid." His eyes are locked on mine as he lifts the lid of the box showing a beautiful crown ring. My eyes tear up, he's so sweet and I really do want to marry him one day.

"Yes Brandon yes I accept it and I love you too." I smile, saying I love you for the first time to the man I love.

"For my queen." He lifts my finger, placing the ring on it. He lifts my hand up, kissing the finger with the ring on it and adding, "that seals the deal babe."

I smile and look down, I love him so much, my heart wants to burst with joy. My phones beeps and I see a text from Reese, Brandon's cousin.

Reese: we need to go shopping!! and get food because clothes and food are life :)