Chapter 47

Marks POV

As I enter Brandon's big mojo business, I enter the elevator to go up to his floor to find my girl.

As the doors open on his floor, in enters Josie and a new guy I've never seen. Great another guy already got to her. Thought I had to only had to deal with my billionaire big ego stealing nemesis. Now there's this new guy.

"Hey babe." I give her a mischievous smile.

"This your new man?" I pry, looking the guy up and down.

"No, he's my friend, I'm not with anyone." Josie says flatly, annoyance clear in her voice.

Okay yes I was way out of line but come on I could offer her so much and be there and love her I just need her to benefit me in some ways.

"You could be." I smirk in her direction.

"Nah I'm good, single life is better and I choose to be single." She answers confidently.

"Oh by the way, here." Josie hands be back the ring I gave he just a short time ago. She can't.

"Josie wait." I try to think of a way to convince her not to do this. I have a plan and she's messing it up.

"What?" She asks.

"I told my mother and she thinks your pregnant with my child, she invited you to a party this weekend for it."

"Well I'm surely not pregnant with your child so you can give it up already." Josie turns angrily as the elevator door opens and she walks out.

"By the way man I'm gay so I'm more into you then her." The guy she's with smirks and sends me a wink. Well that was interesting.

The guy follows behind her and they leave the building together.

I have to think of a way to get Josie back I can't let Brandon have her.

I walk out of the elevator and call up a private investigator. He answers after a few rings.

"Yes mark?"

"I need you to do me a favor."

"What's that sir?"

"Find as much as you can on Josie Reid asap and call me back."

"Yes sir." He answers before ending the call.

I decide to follow her in my car first, do some of my own investigation and get the details I want.

In front of me there's a blue Jeep, I order my driver to drive past them so I can get a closer look. Looking through my blacked out windows I find that guy and Josie. They pass by us and my driver follows them.

They stop at a Starbucks and get out laughing and teasing each other. My shoulders tense and I find myself growing jealous. The guy is gay but he's with her and I don't like it.

After they come out of Starbucks, the guy pulls out of the parking lot and they drive away.

My jaw clenches thinking of them together.

I order my driver to take me back to my place, time to figure out my next plan of action to get her back.

I'm coming for you Josie.