Chapter 22

Mark's POV:

Josie takes a shower and comes out in a  white bathrobe looking hot as ever. I can't wait to marry her, I just have to get permission from her family. I'm not sure if I should tell her that I'm part of the mafia, she might be scared off and then I won't have my girl anymore, maybe I'll just keep it a secret at least for now. Tomorrow I'm gonna take her to one of my warehouses and give her a choice and a little test. I'm gonna show her off to my men and make them jealous, it's very rare for me to have a girlfriend, they've only seen me with a woman of my choice once which ended terribly.

"Am I too hot for you babe?" She smirks at me.

"No, well maybe a little, but only for me not Brandon." I answer. She's so beautiful, I love her so much, she's just perfect.

I walk over to her and wrap my arms around her waist. I move her hair out of the way and kiss her neck.

"Now it's time to get down to business babe." I whisper in her ear.

She turns to look at me. "Business?" She asks.

"Yes, business."

"What kind of business?" She questions.

"Take a seat." I order and point at the recliner across the room. She listens and takes a seat.

"First of all we are going to go through some rules." I explain. She nods her head.

"One u will always do what I say."

She nods.

"Second, if I assign u something to wear, u wear it with no argument."

"Ok." She answers.

"Third always follow orders from anyone that I say to follow orders from."

"And last, don't question my decisions." I look her straight in the face.

"Ok." She answers.

"Now eat." I say sternly and place a bag of McDonalds on the table next to her.
She eats her food according to order. After she's done I tell her to go to bed.

Tomorrow is gonna be a big day and she better be prepared.