Chapter 50

Josie's POV

After arriving home, Natalie is home and attacks me with questions about Mark and Brandon because their 'hotties' and she needs all the juicy gossip meanwhile Evelyn is working away on her laptop at the table since shes a legal assistant and there's a lot of paperwork. Her phone is beside her open to another tab and she's drinking a coffee and rubbing her eyes.

"How's work?" I ask coming up behind her and looking at the screen.

"So tiring, this guy is trying to get a divorce and his ex wife is a crazy ass bitch that thinks she rules the world when really she's taking advantage of the poor guy who is not badly attractive." Evelyn mutters as she runs her hand through her nicely cut, messy shoulder length brown and blond hair.

"Ooh maybe once he's divorced he can thank you and take you out on a date." Natalie chuckles from the living room as she flips through the channels.

"Well I'm always here for you, bestie lets have a girls day soon to de-stress." I smile at her.

"For sure people are so annoying with their needs." She types like a hurricane before enthusiastically saying "ALL FREAKING DONE!"

"Go Evelyn! Go Evelyn!" I cheer and walk away to take a shower.

"I'm going to order pizza!" I shout before entering my room. I call the local pizza place and head into the bathroom. I swear a shower and washing up feels so good after a long day at work, especially those days when you have to deal with certain people and hot guys.

When I get out of the shower I'm putting on my robe over my body when there's a knock at the door, quickly tying the robe I walk over to the front door. Pizza!!

As I open the door, my mind blows up and goes crazy. My devilishly handsome boss stands in front of me looking mouth watering as hell. Suddenly I remember I'm only wearing a robe and I feel very self conscious, like he's my boss and he's to no degree ugly so this is certainly no situation I wanted to end up in.

Brandon stands in the hallway of my building holding a bouquet of red roses in his hand, hes dressed in a white button up with the top three undone showing off a little chest which is certainly a turn on. Along with that hes got the shirt tucked into slacks looking crisp and fresh.

"Omgosh Mr. Joleson what are you doing here!!" I ask surprised finally finding my voice after checking him out for what seemed like forever, hopefully he didn't notice. I try to cover myself up more not wanting him to see anything inappropriate.

"Brandon." He corrects me in his deep voice. Damn that voice.

"I came here to tell you-" He starts but gets cut off by the pizza delivery guy.

"Pizza!" I squeal forgetting about the hot guy standing in my hallway.

"That'll be $20.95." The pizza guy says with a smug look on his face.

"Also can I get your number?" He smirks.

Before I can answer, Brandon answers with, "Sorry I'm her boyfriend, you can leave her alone now." His glare is intense on the guy until the guy turns to leave.

Once the pizza guy is gone I have no choice but to interact with Brandon, since shutting the door in his face would be a little rude, I mean he could have changed right?

"As I was saying." Brandon starts. I decide I don't want to here it after all and try to close the door but of course he weighs a whole lot more then me and pries the door open with his foot.

"Josie please give me a chance." He mutters. Whoa he muttered. He's Brandon Joleson I don't think that's in the book for his personality.

"Fine one chance, say what you want to say." I give in, this better be good." I saw looking at him expectantly.