Chapter 12

Josie's POV

I feel something move beside me and I jolt awake. I look beside me and find Mark, sleeping peacefully. His arm is wrapped around my waist. He looks so peaceful when he is asleep. So hot! Gosh! I keep staring at his face and muscular chest and fall into a daze.
"Pretty good looking, eh?" He smirks, snapping me out of my daze.
"It's alright." I respond, snapping out of my gaze. Ok that might have been a tiny lie- big lie!
"Liar." He says in a deep, husky tone and tightens his grip around my waist as if he is scared of me running away of something.
I turn to the clock and read 7:30 am.
"Mark, I have to get up!" I say rushingly as I go to attempt to get up but I have no such luck- not with Mark around.
"Babe, I gotta get up!" I sigh in defeat.
"Let's take the day off baby girl." Mark says as he kisses my forehead.
"But Mr. Joleson is going to be mad." I say worriedly.
"Who cares, if he fires you then you can come work for me." He replies, running his fingers through his silky black hair.
"Ugh, fine I'll stay here with you today." I answer giving in.
"That's more like it." Mark rolls on his side and brings me closer to his chest, keeping me warm.
We lay in silence for a few minutes and then Mark starts nibbling on my ear and kissing my neck. I move my head to the side to give him better access.
"I love you baby girl." Mark says in between kisses.
I blush and turn beat red.
This is gonna be an interesting day!