Chapter 41

Marks POV

They say girls need time, give them time to sort things out.

Is a month not enough?

I tried to find out if she was pregnant through my private investigator but couldn't find anything out so I decided to do some good ol' winning over with flowers and shit.

I went to the florist and picked out a bouquet of red roses and added a note reading;

You may think it's over now dear Josie but trust me babygirl once you've entered my world there isn't any going back, we're just getting started. Also I need to find out about you know what pretty darn soon so you better get on your phone and call me ASAP. Love your fiancé Mark.

Once I'm done with the note I give the florist Brandon's buildings address and ask them to specifically deliver those to my Josie.

Once I get back to my own place I sit on the couch in my office and call my mom.

"Hello?" She picks up on the third ring.

"Mark what of pleasure."

"Always one to talk to you mother."

"To what do I owe this?" She asks.

"You're gonna be a grandma!" I say.

"What Mark, are you serious?" She asks clearly shocked.

"Oh mother don't doubt me I surely am." I say smiling.

"Mark that's wonderful I can't wait to be a grandmother. I'm going to throw a party to celebrate, bring your girlfriend this Saturday."
My mother gushes and I can tell she's exploding on the other end of the phone, mother's for sure.

Finally made mother happy, not I gotta make sure I can keep my promise. Josie is going to be my wife and have my children there's no question to it.

_____________________

Brandon's POV

I lean back against my leather office chair staring at my lit up computer screen, searching for places to possibly take Josie to one day if she will agree to go out with me.

I know I hurt her in the past and I totally regret it but couldn't she possibly give me another chance? I mean she's dating Mark my nemesis or at least was and I'm still trying to win over her heart.

"Mr. Joleson." I look from my desk to come face to face with a huge bouquet of flowers, red roses with a note in the middle.

"Would you like me to leave these here or give them to the receiver."

"Leave them." I say firmly.

The man turns and leaves and I'm about to look at the note when she walks in.