Chapter 13

Brandon's POV:

I arrive at my office at 7:00 am and go on my laptop and turn on the tracking device surveillance tape that I installed in Josie. The screen shows Mark in bed with her. NO! DID HE HAVE HIS WAY WITH HER?! I AM GOING TO KILL HIM! I watch as Josie wakes up and turns to look at Mark sleeping beside her. And then he wakes up and asks her to stay home with him! Wtf?! He is trying to keep Josie away from me! It's time to put my plan into action. I'm gonna have to kidnap her from Mark's house tonight. I have to find a way to sneak in his house without any alarms going off.
I decide to call up Gavin and ask for help.
"Hey man what's up?" Gavin asks cheerfully over the phone.
"I have a bit of a situation."
"What's the situation?"
"Well I gotta kidnap someone but idk how to get in someone's house without alarms going off." I explain.
"Is this about that girl, Josie is it?" He asks.
"Ya it's about Josie." I answer truthfully.
"K so let's make up a plan. How about we lure Mark out of the house and then we can kidnap Josie cuz she will be vulnerable." He responds.
"Sounds good." I answer.
"Ok I'll call Mark and lure him out of the house and then you can go and get Josie." He says.
"Alright got it." I answer and end the call.
Here I come Josie!

__________

Four hours later, after I have packed my suit case and I have gone shopping for some clothes for Josie and have packed them- I am ready. I put the suit cases in the trunk of my car and drive to Mark's house. As I arrive I see that Mark's car is gone, meaning that Gavin's part is done. I park and see a young boy walking down the sidewalk.
"Hey kid." I call out and get his attention.
"Yes sir?" He answers.
"What's your name?" I ask.
"James." He responds suspiciously.
"K James, can you go up to that house right there and knock on the door and give the lady this envelope." I order, as I point at the house and give him the white envelope.
"Of course sir." James takes the envelope and walks up to the door of Mark's house.
I watch from my car, her reaction as she looks at the envelope questiongly.
She takes it and closes the door.
I wait for 10 minutes in my car and then the door opens again.
I look at her in her Jean shorts and purple tee shirt, along with her flip flops. Her hair is curly and falls down her back, I love it like that.
I get out of my car and sneak up the driveway as she walks out of the house. She turns the corner and I grab her. I wrap one arm around her waist tightly so she can't get away and the other over her mouth so she can't scream. She squirms and tries to break free but I'm not letting her go anytime soon! Here we come Hawaii!