Chapter 21

Josie's POV:

Brandon looks depressed after I decline his marriage proposal.
He takes my hand and pulls me into him. He lifts up my chin and lowers his lips to mine when-

"GET YOUR FRICKIN HANDS OFF MY GIRLFRIEND RIGHT NOW!" I hear someone yell. It's Mark. I feel someone grab me and take me away from Brandon.
A guy in a black Armani suits leads me to a black limo.
He opens the door for me once we get to the car. 
"Get in Ms. Reid." He says.
I do as he says and get in the car.
A few minutes later, Mark comes and gets in the car.

"Liam drive!" He says sternly. The driver starts the car and drives to a hotel.

I hear police cars and an ambulance heading in the direction we just came from. I decide not to ask about it.

We stop at a hotel and Mark helps me out of the car. We enter the hotel and the receptionist tells us our room and gives Mark a key and a card.

The bellman follows behind us, bringing our luggage to our room.

After we enter the room, Mark closes and locks the door behind us, I'm not sure if it's a good thing or not.

"Babe why don't you go take a shower and then we can get down to business?" Mark says and kisses me on the lips.

I do as he says and take a shower. After I'm done, I tie a white rob around my body and brush my hair. I walk out of the bathroom and I see Mark's mouth a gap.

"Am I too hot for you babe?" I smirk at him.

"Hot you are, but not too hot, well actually you are a little.... But only for me not Brandon." He responds.

I roll my eyes at him and he comes over to where I'm standing. He wraps his muscular arms around my waist and moves my hair out of the way before he starts to kiss my neck.

"Now it's time to get down to business babe." He whispers in my ear.