XX

xx

'He actually lived really close to me for a few years until he moved to England. I'd totally forgotten about him, to be honest.' Ashton shrugged after Tiffany had asked him about Edith's boyfriend Luke again later that night.

She had brought up that subject a little earlier but Ashton preferred a make out session rather than talking about others.

'He's younger, and he did drugs back then. We didn't hang out.'

'Drugs? I don't want my friend dating a drugs addict!' Tiffany exclaimed. And she meant it, she had known Edith for years, and though it had always been Edith taking care of her instead of the other way around, Tiffany felt like a protective older sister when it came to boys. She had always been scared that Edith would end up with some guy your parents warn you about.

'He probably doesn't do them anymore, don't worry.' Ashton smiled, and kissed Tiffany again, like he did between every time one of them said something. Tiffany responded by bringing her hands up to his chest and eventually to the back of his neck, playing a little with his hair whilst their lips moved perfectly in sync with each other.

'I should get some sleep, tomorrow is my first day at work remember?' Tiffany looked up at Ashton, who was lazily playing with her fingers. The two had been watching this really boring film and both of them weren't really paying attention to it anymore. It had passed 1:30am already and within the next 7 hours, Tiffany would have to be at the small coffee shop she had met Ashton for her first day of work. This would be her first proper job (she had once helped her uncle in his bookstore when she was a few years younger) and had thought about where to work for a long time until Ashton eventually came up with the simple but perfect suggestion to go and work at their favourite coffee shop. Tiffany had known that they needed someone, and with a lot of people knowing her already there, it was quite easy for her to get the job.

'I wouldn't forget about something that important.' Ashton chuckled, and brought his nose to Tiffany's forehead, just gently touching her skin. Then after a few tired kisses, Tiffany went to the bathroom and then to the bedroom, where she found Ashton standing in front of the window, to her shock with a notebook in his hands.

'What is this?' He smiled, holding the notebook up a little higher to make sure Tiffany knew what he was talking about.

'Have you read anything?' Tiffany asked quickly, trying to get the notebook out of his hand. It was the notebook Tiffany had written all her letters to Ashton in, and some from which he had never heard. She wanted to keep it that way.

'"Dear Ashton, I would like to compliment you on your looks today.."' He started, but didn't get any further because of Tiffany, who immediately smacked it out of his hands before the notebook dropped to the floor. Ashton laughed, 'What was that?'

'I wrote my letters to you in that notebook. Bit emberassing. Please don't ever touch it again.' Tiffany said quietly with her cheeks becoming red.

'Aw, that's cute I want to read the ones that you never gave to me!' Ashton went to pick up the notebook again, and once again Tiffany stopped him. 'Gosh no, really don't Ash, let's just go and get some sleep.'

And so they did, just 5 hours before Tiffany's alarmclock would go off again.

Tiffany had a hard time getting out of bed, but once she did get out, she tried to be as quiet as possible to make sure she didn't wake Ashton. She took a quick shower, put on some mascara, couldn't eat because of the nerves she had developped whilst thinking about everything that could go wrong on her first day at work, and then left their flat to the coffeeshop not far from where she lived.

Tiffany's shift had started at 8am, and with that, she had now been serving coffees for over 3 hours. To her surprise, she hadn't dropped anything yet as the clumsy person she was, it was actually going really well. Tiffany knew that there would be many customers, it didn't matter what time it was. She would not even be able to have a rest for a minute. Which, of course, she didn't mind.

Then, a familiar face stepped through the door. It made Tiffany look up, because the old wooden door creaked a little like it had done a million times before.

'Good morning Tiffany! I didn't know you work here!' In front of Tiffany stood none other than Madison, ''Ashton's girlfriend''. It made Tiffany jump a little in surprise. She hadn't been thinking about the girl a lot lately, she had decided that it would've been a joke from some sick person. And now, months later, she knew Ashton a lot better, and she knew that he wouldn't cheat. Ashton wasn't anything like that.

'Hello Madison. Today's my first day here. Can I help you?' She smiled. Madison had never really done anything wrong to her, so why not be nice?

And so Madison ordered a coffee and a cupcake, and the girls talked for a little more and laughed like they had known each other for years.

---

AAAAY I AM BACK AND I WILL NOT LEAVE AGAIN I HOPE YOU FORGIVE ME AND I HOPE YOU STILL LOVE THIS STORY THANK YOU FOR STICKING AROUND ILY

please vote or comment if you want this story to continue :)

drama is coming up