II

ii

He read it. And as scared as she was for him to think she would come over as a stalker, he didn't think that at all. He read it with a soft smile on his face the whole time, and as soon as he finished reading, he walked over to the women who was working in the small coffeeshop and asked her for a pen and paper. As he waited for the women to return with these things, he looked around curiously, hoping to recognize some faces from the weeks before, and yes he did notice her, but she wasn't the only girl who'd come here often.

"Dear Tiffany,

(I suppose that's your name, since you signed off with that in your letter.)

My name is Ashton. It's nice to meet you, weird to write that down for someone I actually don't know and haven't met yet, but nice. What you're saying is all really sweet, I don't get compliments like that everyday, so thank you.

I'll leave a shorter letter for you though, I'm sorry if it disappoints you. But I don't know who you are, so I can't tell you that your eyes shine bright and make my day, or that your smile is the most gorgeous one I have ever seen. (Which it probably will be, because I'm sure you're beautiful.)

I think my coffee is getting cold, so I'm going to enjoy that now. Writing letters to an unknown person named Tiffany sounds like a perfect waste of time though, my dear. (I have nothing else to do anyway)

You might be watching me as I'm writing this, and you probably are in the same room right now, so if I go, and leave the letter on this table, I guess you'll find it?

I'll see you next week then,

Ashton."

And he did what he wrote down earlier; He slowly drank his drink, left the letter on the table, and then left the small coffee shop on the corner of the long street.

When she was about to leave, an hour later than he had, she quickly grabbed the letter and butterflies filled her stomach. That night she read it, probably twice and maybe even more times. And even though he, Ashton as he wrote down, didn't know who this girl was, he still managed to gently compliment her. She thought for a moment that maybe he was just flirting, like he did with every girl, but no. He wasn't, he was gently complimenting her. Because he was different. And after reading the letter again for one last time, she placed it under her pillow, and slowly fell asleep with a small showing smile.

___

okay, so as you might already noticed, these chapters are shorter, and that most probably will stay like that. It's just that if they get longer, it doesn't 'fit' anymore, then I don't have nice endings you know? well anyway, I hope you like it so far, please spread the word and give feedback? <3

oh, and I got a message from a lovely girl, and she said 'isn't it NOTES that they're writing?' and yes, I think that's true, but I like LETTERS more than NOTES haha. :)

have a nice day/night lovelies! xxx