XI + XII

xi

The day had gone by very fast for Ashton and Tiffany. It was filled with pancakes, films, kisses, laughter, and God knows what more. Until eventually, they both fell asleep at the end of the day.

Next thing she knew, Tiffany was woken up by the sunshine that was peeking through the window and shining right in her face. She was concerned for a moment, obviously seeing that she did not go home the day before. But then she remembered they didn't do anything more than sharing kisses and making out sessions, which made her smile.

'Morning gorgeous.' She heard a grumpy voice say. Morning voice. She looked up only to see Ashton smiling down at her, and soon felt a pair of lips pressing themself against her forehead. They remained silent, still half sleeping and trying to adjust to the bright light that seemed to arrive so very sudden. Tiffany then opened her mouth and asked Ashton if he had any plans for that day, to which he only sighed.

'What's wrong?' Tiffany asked, getting just a little bit worried that she might have done something wrong, although she was pretty sure there had happened nothing that should not have been there. So she looked Ashton in the eyes and waited for him to say something. But instead of answering her latest question, he simply smiled and whispered a quick 'you're so beautiful.' before kissing the top of her head.

'You're avoiding my question, Ashton.' Tiffany said sternly, even though his comment did make her cheeks turn red.

'Did I do something?' She continued, and he immediately shook his head. 'No! Definitely not. It's just that I really enjoy being around you, and I don't ever want to leave you.'

He paused for a moment, as if not wanting to carry on talking, but Tiffany knew he would continue soon enough.

'But, I have to, for a while. I'm going back to Australia to be with my family on new year's eve, and also just to be there for my grandma. Please don't hate me now.' By now, they were both sitting straight up, and Ashton looked down at his hands, waiting for Tiffany to either be really sad, or just really mad. All she did was smile, though, and she placed her hand on Ashton's cheek, before softly kissing him.

'You seem perfectly fine with it?' Ashton asked a bit surprised after pulling away, he chuckled lightly to not make it awkward or whatsoever.

'Of course I'm going to miss you, a lot actually, but it's only just for a while and I think it's really good that you're going back to visit your family.' She smiled, and her words made Ashton smile as well.

'Do you need help with packing?' Tiffany then asked, and Ashton nodded with a smirk. Tiffany raised to her feet and held out her hand for Ashton to help him raise to his feet as well, and he took it gladly before leading his girlfriend to his bedroom to start packing.

-

'Ash, how do you need this?! Its super hot in Australia!' Tiffany said, holding up a black jumper, making Ashton turn around to see what she was talking about and chuckled.

'I know, but I love that one so much!' He said, trying to convince her in bringing it with him, but he didn't succeed.

'I'm gonna keep it safe for you, okay?' Tiffany suggested, and held the piece of clothing close to her chest. Ashton nodded and placed some of the things he was holding on the floor to wrap his arms around Tiffany.

'I'll miss you, Ash.'

'But I'll miss you more.' Tiffany giggled to that and looked up to see Ashton pouting before laughing as well.

'We'll call, and Skype, right?' He asked her hopefully, and she smiled before her lips met his.

'Of course we will, idiot.'

----

Hello! Please can I get your attention for a moment? As you might already know; I'm having troubles with Wattpad. One of them troubles is; Chapter 12 (the next one), had been deleted, just out of nowhere. I had to write it again, and add it to this chapter. Why I needed to add it to this chapter? If I write a new chapter and publish it, it will be added at the end of the story, if you get what I mean. I'm sorry about this, but I hope you understand :) 

----

xii

'' My dear Tiffany, 

I wanted to write this letter to you as soon as I'd arrived home, but you see, it's been 3 days. Sorry. My family welcomed me with hugs and gifts and an absolutely delicious meal. My little brother cried, my mother did as well, and I think I might have cried as well. It feels great to be with them again, I really missed them.

I miss you, though. It's weird because I haven't even been away for a week, but it's true. I miss your voice and your smile and your hair and your smell and your everything.

My mother was desperate to see any pictures of you, of us together, so I showed some. Remember that one picture you took with my phone while I was sleeping? She loved it. She said that she could already imagine how hard I would've been snoring, and that that would've been the reason for you being awake. My snoring didn't wake you up, did it? Because if it did, you should've woken me up.

I visited my grandmother in the hospital on the second day. She's doing alright, I guess. She looks pale though, and she's lost a lot of weight. I feel so sorry for her, like, why does this happen to such an old and lovely women? Well anyway, the doctor said that she'll be fine soon, let's hope she will.

How are the things going there?

Is it snowing?

Are you missing me, at least a little bit?   

I hope everything's going alright there, I miss you, and I love you.

I really really really love you.

your Ashton ''