XVIII

xviii

The moment Tiffany walked into the house, she heard loud music coming from either the kitchen or living room. Walking into the living room, she managed to find out it did come from the kitchen, because there was no person and no music player to be found in the room she was standing in at the moment. Then she heard Ashton's voice singing along to the song that was played loud enough to probably be heard by even the neighbours and any person that would walk past the house. Tiffany laughed, and with this all - the music, the singing, the laughter - she could tell that her post-it notes from earlier had worked.

'Hello there.' Ashton chuckled as Tiffany walked into the kitchen. She had tried to walk in as quiet as possible, but failed immediately by almost tripping over her own feet. Ashton walked towards her, and before he gave her a chance to say anything in response, his lips were pressed against his. One of his hands moved to her waist, the other to her cheek, and he deepened the kiss. Tiffany hadn't experienced a kiss from him like this in weeks, but she was glad she did right now. After a pretty long while, she pulled away, curious about what had happened to the boy in front of her that made him so happy. Of course, she was happy that he seemed to be happy, but it felt a little odd.

'You're in a good mood.' She said, in a question kind of way. Tiffany took this moment to look around, and noticed that Ashton had been cleaning the kitchen, and maybe other rooms as well.

'It's because I have the best girlfriend in the world.' He smirked, raising an eyebrow.

'yeah sure.' Tiffany laughed. She never pictured herself as the perfect girlfriend. In fact, she always questioned if she was good enough for someone like Ashton, or for anyone really.

'I mean it!' And with that, he kissed her again. This time harder than he did the previous one, though, and he slowly pushed Tiffany backwards so that she was now leaning against the closed kitchen door. His lips soon found her jawline, followed by her neck and then her collarbone before he went back up to her face.

It turned out to be a rather intense make out session, which eventually -of course- got interrupted by Ashton's mother walking in on them. They hadn't heard her opening the door and only noticed her presence when she coughed awkwardly before telling Ashton she was going to wait for him in the kitchen. She had then just seen her son shirtless on the couch on top of a girl who was also half naked, and Ashton and Tiffany were nothing less than afraid of how not okay his mother was going to be with it. His mother, however, didn't have a problem with it at all. The only thing she kept babbling on about was how the teenagers needed to make sure they did everything safe.

'Well that was a little awkward.' Tiffany laughed. The two of them were now sitting on Ashton's bed, his hands resting on her legs as they sat across each other.

'I don't think I have the guts to go downstairs ever again.' Ashton laughed as well. His IPod was playing some Green Day song, just so there wouldn't be an absolute silence in the room. The thing Tiffany liked a lot about them was that they shared their great taste in music. Well, there were only a few bands they both liked. Ashton was more into heavier stuff, while Tiffany thought that Green Day was already heavy enough.

'Then we don't.' Tiffany smiled, and lay down before pulling a blanket over her body and resting her head on Ashton's pillow. It had only just passed 9, but Tiffany somehow felt extremely tired. Besides, she wouldn't mind just lying in bed with Ashton for a while. She actually really enjoyed it, and though Ashton always felt like the couple needed to be doing something because he was always afraid that he might bore her, his presence was enough for her to be happy.

There was this really long silence between the two, and during this, Tiffany had almost fallen asleep, but didn't get the chance as Ashton opened his mouth again. 'You're leaving tomorrow.'

'I know.' She sighed. She hadn't really thought about her going back to England yet, probably because she didn't want to feel down during the last few hours she had left with Ashton.

'Take me with you.' He stated.

She sat up, now fully awake. 'And then what? Then after a week or two you'll be going back home and then we'll be apart again.'

'No, I mean, take me with you forever. We can buy an apartment together and be happy and all that shit. I'll come live in England with you, and when I start to really miss my family, we can come here for a holiday. Please.'

'But-' Tiffany started, and Ashton knew that she was going to say something about how he needed to be happy with himself first, before he could be happy with her in England.

'I am happy again, I promise. Besides,' He stopped for a moment, intertwining his fingers with hers. 'do you really think I'll be happy here without you?'

------

Hello! Longer author's note this time, not that important but I just want to say these things :)

- first of all, I don't know if any of you have been following the world cup, but congratulations to Germany for winning it and I just want to say that I'm incredibly proud of the Dutch team!

- then second wow I don't want to say this but Luke is 18 TOMORROW and iT HURTS SO MUCH DO YOU FEEL ME OMG

- I started this story just for myself, kind of to try and write in another way than I used to do (I mean, this is written in third person, includes a hell of a lot past tenses (I used to be terrible at English, believe me or not), etc.) and it actually means so much to me that so many people read this story and seem to be enjoying it and I literally can't thank you guys enough!

- and lastly; I passed my English (FCE) exam with an A !!! I'm so happy because I thought I was going to fail the exam but I didn't and to my surprise, I got the highest score in Writing and asdfghjkl ok have a great day I love you bye! xxx