The before of the Premiere

Two choices were facing me, laying on my bed. Two dresses and Snipe sitting beside me, waiting for me. The first dress seems pretty nice, dark red and short.

 The first dress seems pretty nice, dark red and short

The other one was more of a chill one but still fancy. It was a one-piece pantsuit, black with small holes on the front.

Stuck with this dilemma, I didn't hear the doorbell of my apartment

Stuck with this dilemma, I didn't hear the doorbell of my apartment. Sure, the red dress would be cute but the black seems very comfortable and fancy... The black reflect my job more than the red one and I need to be discrete. Plus, if something happens, I need to be able to move easily--So not the black. But what if Hailee prefers the black one? Snipe's bark getting me out of my thoughts but not only that, the two hands sliding on my stomach too. A head drops on my shoulder, some dark brown hairs falling on my arm. I take the hands and smile a bit before getting back to seriousness.

"Hey, babe... You didn't hear the doorbell. What's wrong?" gently whispers Hailee in my hear, her hot breath on it, making me shivers and letting out a sigh of pleasure.

"I... Can't decide which d-dress I'll wear tonight," I stutter blushing hard. "What the heck? It never happened to me to act like this!" I notice in my mind, then I remember, "Oh...Well maybe once... Or twice--". The arms surrounding me squeeze a little, getting me AGAIN, out of my thoughts.

"Wow, I've never seen you that lost in thoughts Leona!" exclaims the young singer, turning me around so I could face her.

"I'm so sorry, I will make us be late and...UGH, I just can't decide!" I growl, making Steinfeld giggle. 

"Don't be sorry, it's fine, and making a choice shouldn't be that hard."

I look up at her, frowning.

"Because you aren't a Libra!" I reply, sitting on the bed, between the two dresses, pouting.

"A Libra?"

"Yeah you know, Astrological Signs? Well, Libras are the worst at making decisions."

"What am I?"

"Depends, when were you born?"

"December 11," she answers pretty fast.

"Easy, you're a Sagittarius! Sagittarius is absent-minded, intelligent and you love being around other intelligent people, you're creative, BUT you always have this weird thing where you plan huge and unrealistic plans." I tell by heart. Hailee looks down at me with a smile.

"So it means you're intelligent and do you know every sign definitions by heart?" she asks, getting closer.

"Of course I do, I adore Zodiacs!"

"And what's yours?" she demands now curious.

"We love justice, if we see something is unfair we can get completely mad and upset, we seek our beauty, some of us loves sports and could run until they drop, we also talk about our favorite subjects for several hours, often self-sacrificing for the good of the team or the family. Because Libra take so long to make decisions it can be perceived as absent-mindedness. Libra, because of their sense of justice and fair play, will often become argumentative to the exclusion of decorum or appropriateness. Libra doesn't like to be in charge, but they like to have a say and to be heard," I resume, taking back my breath.

(I took these descriptions from the real descriptions of the signs ((yes I am a Libra) and I didn't create any of these! -WolvesPack- here's the website I used https://www.horoscopedates.com/zodiac-signs/)

"I see now, this is why you got all mad and in an overprotective mode when I got attacked!" suddenly understands the singer.

"This is why I chose this job, or else I would be like...A policewoman?" I say with a smirk.

"And since you really love Zodiac's sign, you're gonna talk about it for one hour when we just have 30 minutes left! Go, go! Get your cute little ass in one of these dresses!" Hailee says, lifting me up and pressing her lips on my cheek.

"But...Which one?" I wine. Without getting an answer from the hazel-eyed woman, Snipe hop on the bed and puts a paw on the red one. I look at Steinfeld who smiles and nods.

"Snipe and I agree on this one," she announces, giving me the dress and pushing me in the bathroom.

-------------------------------

Oh and this is Snipe for the people who were wondering what she looks like: