Sunshine she is

Even on a sunny and warm day, I was wearing a black tank top and black military pants. I was trained to be used of the sun and it's warmth anyway. I park my car in the huge parking lot, close to the stage. I take my shoulder bag and put it on my shoulder, closing my car door. Light brown hair attached in a ponytail and sunglasses on, I walk toward the metal fences blocking the way to the stage and shows my identity card to the guys watching the entrance. The taller one stares at it for a while and then let me in, smiling fully at me but I just answer with a nod. This guy is clearly not focused on his job. A big field of grass is in front of the platform where the singer will perform tonight. I sigh and gets up on the raised floor and waits for someone to come to tell me what I should do. People were preparing the mics and the lights. Other were coming and going, big bags of makeup and dresses in hands. ''Great, the only person I need to see isn't there!'' I think, sarcastic. Then, just as I was saying this, a tall brunette came out of the back of the stage and was talking with someone who seems to be the makeup man. They were getting closer and I could hear their conversation.

''Don't worry darling you're gonna look even more amazing than you already are!'' exclaims the man, smiling warmly at the woman. ''He is probably gay,'' I think looking carefully at him.

''I'm not worried for a second Williams!'' she replies giving back his smile. Just at this moment, her head turns and her eyes fall on me. ''We'll talk later okay?'' she says, still looking at me.

''Alright!''

The brunette comes in my direction with a questioning glare. I take out my identity card again but before lifting it up, she takes my hand to put it down.

''Oh don't worry I know who you are,'' she simply says replacing a lock of her brown long hairs on the loose.

''May I ask why you are staring at me this way then?'' I reply, totally amazed by her beauty. ''Wait, UGH, don't get distract Leona!!!'' I scream in my head.

''Just wondering how can you not die with this outfit.''

I look down at myself.

''I don't see what's wrong with my...'' I start but she cut me by pointing at everybody else and herself.

''You know, black attracts the sunbeams, that's why everybody put on light colored outfits...And shorts,'' she explains smiling like if I was a fool, looking at my military pants then look back at my blue eyes. ''I can say that your black outfit is not just attracting sunbeams but it does attract me too,'' she winks. Embarrassed, I clear my throat and change of position.

''I see what you're doing. I perfectly see what you are doing Miss Steinfeld and I don't want to play that kind of game with you,'' I respond giving her a suspicious glare.

''What game?'' the singer asks, totally knowing what I meant­.

''...Erm...Flirting, and I'll tell you now, it won't work on me, I am here only for professional reasons, we will have a professional relationship and nothing else,'' I answer too quickly, making her giggles. ''She so cute...DARN, Leona c'mon!'' I think, angry.

''Fine copper!'' she exclaims turning around and I follow, kind of offended by what she said.

''Hey! I am not a cop! I am a security guard, or a bodyguard if you prefer, your bodyguard!'' I try to make things clear. She faces me, walking backward and grin from ear to ear.

''I'm ok with the idea that a pretty woman like you guards my body!''

I suddenly feel my cheeks getting hot and red. I roll my eyes and frown a bit.

''I didn't mean it like that! Stop messing with my minds Miss Steinfeld,'' I demand now shy.

''Aw sorry copper,'' she replies entering the backstage.

''Bodyguard!'' I justify.

She laughs and we stop in a corner where bags and stuff were stacked up. I understand I need to put my shoulder bag there so I did. I turn around and see Hailee Steinfeld's face close to mine, smiling. ''Damn her smile...Stop staring!'' I shout in my brain. I just backup, not very comfortable with this situation.

''Wow,'' whisper the young singer looking at me with googly eyes.

"What is it?"

"You're the first person I meet that doesn't jump scared because they didn't see me come!"

''I need more than that to make me jump scare," I reply smiling a little bit.

"Oh my god, is that a smile over there?!" she exclaims clapping her hands together.

"I am not that of an expressionless person miss Steinf--"

"Oh pleeease, call me Hailee, I don't wanna seem like an old person I'm only 20!" she cuts with begging brown eyes.

"Sorry! That was not what I wanted to say, I would understand if..." but I stop talking when she puts her hand on my right cheek.

"Woah there, it's fine, I was just telling you I prefer you calling me Hailee!" Steinfeld says with fun in her sparkly eyes. I just nod, still staring at her with wanting eyes. And she notices it. ''Oh and, if you really want this to be a professional relationship, you should stop looking at me like this.''. The singer turns around and talks to me while walking away. ''Get prepared for tonight copper!''

''Bodyguard!!"