009

(let's say the movie Bumblebee is out ok? 😂)

A premiere and then a meet and greet. It's actually an amazing event where fans can meet their favorite actors and get a signature but I have a bad feeling about this. Of course, Hailee picked me to go with her (as a guest and not as a bodyguard). Bodyguards can appears only in the meet and greet with the fans and even there, they must stay away and be discrete. I can't hide that I was pretty damn excited to go with Steinfeld on a premiere...

Flashback...

I put my clothes in the washing machine, insert some soap and then press on start. I sigh, lonely and then I have the idea to go run outside.  I put on some leggings shorts and a sports T-shirt. My Apple Watch around my wrist I was ready to step out. I walk toward the door and my Apple watch makes vibrations. I look down at it to notice a text from Hailee.

H- Don't be near the door.

"What?" I think, frowning with a smile. But suddenly the door opens wide really fast and I didn't saw it come. Too late. BAM!  I fall to the ground and a moan of pain. Before I fell down I saw Hailee with a big smile, in a theatrical gesture. But now she seemed panicked and worried.  As for me,  pissed.
"Oh, my stars!! Leona are you alright?" she exclaims,  kneeling down beside me.
"I fucking received a door in my face how could I possibly be alright?!" I lash out,  tears in my blue eyes.  I put away the tears before she could see them and hold my forehead, grimacing. The young singer lays her hand on my cheek and rubs it. I look up at her worried and sad hazel eyes.  She gets closer and presses her lips on my forehead, gently stroking my cheek with her thumb. She leans back and I couldn't really be mad anymore.

"Is that any better?" she asks with a small smile.

"Well,  kind of but it hurts again, I could use a little more of these..." I whisper with a fox smirk. But without thinking about it,  I look into her deep hazel eyes. Too bad,  I fell under her charm and she totally knows it. She smiles too and leans in quickly and kisses me on the lips this time. I got surprised and she pushes me so I lay on the floor, her on top of me. Our kiss goes faster and deeper.  Then she leaves my mouth and goes down my neck... My jawline...  I let out a small moan of satisfaction. Unexpectedly, she gets off in a high pitch scream.  I sit up and look at her. She is laying on the ground, a big furry thing on her growling. I couldn't help it but laugh.

"G-get this wolf off of m-me!" she begs.

The wolf has his huge pointing fangs coming out and the chins rolled up. Its powerful growl seems to scare Hailee who doesn't dare to make a move. I get up and stop smiling, playing the game.

"Hey! The wolf!" I call, making it turn around and it was still growling, an angry face.

"Yeah,  you! Let her alone or else..." I challenge in a fight position.

"Are you crazy?! There's a limit for a bodyguard!  That's a wolf Leona!!" shouts the singer.

The canine step towards me dangerously, his grey eyes staring into my soul. Out of nowhere, it jumps on my,  making me fall to the ground and scratches my skin, tearing it apart. Hailee screams. The wolf puts his fangs in my neck.  The singer cries. And then... I burst into laughter. The wolf sits beside me,  it's tongue out like if it was smiling. I couldn't stop laughing and tears were getting down my eyes. Steinfeld gets carefully closer,  her tears were of sadness and not happiness.

"Good job Snipe!" I try to say between my laugh. The canine barks making Hailee jumps scared,  provocating me to laugh even more. She kneels beside me again,  watching every move of the wolf. She examines my body to see absolutely nothing. She starts to understand.

"Man, the "wolf" seems very very docile, right Hailee?" I laugh, wiping away my tears but then I see her face. I get closer and she leans back, pouting.  But I don't care and pulls her closer in a hug. At first, she seems tense but she unlocks herself and hugs me back with strength, making me smile. Then she wipes her tears and looks at me, confused, then at the wolf.

"Hailee, meet Snipe, Snipe, meet Hailee," I present.

"Why do you have a wolf in your apartment?! And do you even have the right to have him here?! " she exclaims. The canine growls quickly.

"To make things clear, it's a she. And yes I have the right to have her here and she's not really a wolf. Her father is a wolf and her mama is half wolf half dog,  am I right Snipe?" I ask making her tail wag but the tail suddenly stops and she barks, making me sigh.

"She wasn't hurting me earlier you dummy, we were just kissing," I explain making her pout. "Are you jealous?! Pfft, c'mon Snipy don't be like that."

The she-wolf barks three times and shows her fangs.

"Yeah, I was at her house the night I didn't come home. Do you want to know what happens?  Well we--"

Snipe's grey eyes go wide and she puts her paws on her ears,  whining. I giggles and strike her grey furry head then turn my attention back on Hailee who looks at me, amazed.

"What?" I ask.

"You can communicate with her?!"

"Yeah, why?"

The hazel-eyed woman sigh and gets up like me. Before I could say anything,  Snipe barks two times. I groan and face the canine.

"...You're right... I was going out to run without you..."

The she-wolf growls and sits, putting her head on the side.

"Sorry," I say, getting on one knee, tilting my head down, avoiding eye contact, putting my hand close to her face. Snipe barks and licks it without hesitation. I smile and stand back up to face Hailee who said nothing.

"So, can you tell me why you came here out of the sudden?" I ask nicely,  taking her hands.

"Oh! Yeah, I forgot. I wanted to ask you if... Well if you might want to umm, to be my guest to Bumblebee Premiere," she shyly asks. I didn't understand at first but after 5 seconds, a huge smile appears on my face and I kiss her passionately. We could stay like this all day but Snipe gets between us and bark lightly. Forehead to forehead we laugh.

"I'll take it as a yes," Hailee whispers.

We hear a whine.

"She can come," announces the singer.

End of the flashback...