The After Show

After the incident, Hailee's show have been stopped and everybody went home. Everybody but me. As Steinfeld's bodyguard, I needed to be with her until she was in security, which means in her house. I look to my left than my right to see if there would be cars and press the acceleration. Beside me, Hailee was sitting there in silence, still a little shock about the whole scene. And I understand her, being attacked by my own fans while I'm on stage would be horrifying to me. Then, I see her house and park the car in front of it. I wait for a while and look at the tall brunette who stays in there. I clear my throat and put my hand on her hand, making her jump scare a little bit.

"Sorry, um, we are arrived to your house," I announce feeling shy with her hazel eyes staring into my sight. She slightly squeezes my hand as she was getting sad.

"I don't...Please stay," she simply say.

"What!? No, I cannot stay at your hou--" I panic but she leans toward me, now our face were so close I was scared to blink, afraid it would hurt her. I could smell her amazing quotidian smell, driving me crazy. I couldn't stop staring at her eyes then at her lips. Eyes. Lips. Eyes. Lips...

"ARGH! Focus Leona!" I scream in my head.

"Stay...For me," she insists now whispering.
I can't resist! She is so beautiful. Awesome. Pretty. Nice.

"F-f-fine" I stutter, blushing hard.
We get out the car and enter the house. She takes off her shoes and take my hand, heading upstairs. Upstairs, there was a corridor with 3 doors. The first one was a bathroom, the second one was her bedroom I guess and the third one...She opens it up and I discover another bedroom. I get inside and put my bag on a chair.

"It's your room for the night...I um...Your room is linked to the bathroom," she says, while I was looking at the room.

"Thanks Hailee, if you need anything, just tell me, I'll try my best to give it to you," I reply, I stand there, like this she was facing my back.

"Sure thing," she responds and close the door behind her. I look around a second time and finally decide to get in a hot shower. I hop into it, washing my naked body and after maximum 10 minutes, get out of it. I dry myself with the white towel and take my...Clothes? I look for my clothes in the bathroom but nothing was there.

"I must have forgot them in my bag," I think, getting back in my bedroom. I search in my bag but suddenly, two hands slowly surrond my waist. Before doing anything bad, like punching this person in the face, I turn my head to the side to see Hailee standing behind me. My cheeks turning red, I shiver when she kisses my neck, biting softly my skin. I can feel her body pressed on mine.

"Hai-Hailee...We...Shouldn't..." I try to say but nothing after these words would come out of my mouth. Her hands slide higher, towards my chest. She starts massaging them, now kissing higher. I turn around, thinking it would make her stop but no, she immediately press her lips against mine, passionately. At first, I wanted this moment to last forever but then I remember, professional relationship! I'm her bodyguard damn god! I push her slowly but surely away. She looks at me, half smiling. I press my precious towel on my body while she was looking at me in general.

"What were you thinking!?" I exclaim trying to hide my red face. She steps closer again."Wh-what are you doing??" I ask.

"Something that the two of us were waiting for," she whispers with a sexy voice in my ear. She takes off her outfit, now in bra and panties. Amazed, I couldn't stop staring, it's like if I was cursed or something. In underwear, she comes even closer and her hands goes in y back, grabbing the towel. I gasp in surprise when she takes it quickly off my body, revealing...Well me, but naked. The young singer kisses me again, her hands now sliding lower than my stomach... "Fuck it!" I say in my mind. I couldn't resist any longer. I answer back the kiss with envy. She step back, holding me and we fall on the bed. Wanting her so bad, I take off her bra. She takes off her panties and her hot lips leave mine. She switch our position, so she was on top of me. We hesitate for a moment but she takes the lead. Our body press together, she kisses my mouth... Then my neck... My chest... My stomach... Before getting lower, she look up at me, but I didn't know what to say or what to do. Unexpectedly, she put two fingers in, making me gasp and shivers, grabbing the sheets of the bed. Hailee begins to lick my clit and I let out a moan of pleasure. I bite my lips, trying to keep my voice. After a while, she climb back up my body and kisses me again and again. She stops and look at me with a hot look.
"Don't keep it in, I want to hear it," she whispers, winking at me. Then, she slide two fingers again in and more vigorously. I let out a cry, my body arching. She presses her lips on my neck. It was amazing. Exciting. Unbelievable. Wow.
--------------------------------
PoV: Hailee
We separate apart, she's on my left. We look at each other for a moment.

"Goodnight," the blue eyed woman simply says, looking confused and even more sleepy than I was. So fall asleep and I couldn't stop looking at her. She is so pretty and I never saw her so relax. Knowing she wasn't already sleeping, I kiss her nose and goes to sleep too.
-----------------
Sup guys, ummmm, this is the first time I write something like that (the sex scene) and I don't know if I did it right... If you see something wrong or anything, please tell me!