Hazel Intensity

I climb up on backstage and put my bag in the bag spot on the ground. I redo my ponytail and take a deep breath before turning around and bump into something really hard. "Where the hell came this wall!?" I think, grimacing and rubbing my nose. I look up to finally see Alexender smiling like an idiot.
"Heyyy there~!" he sings while I step back.
"Hi Mr. Wall, who put you there?" I reply with sarcasm.
"Really funny, anyway, how are you todayyy?" he insist with a wink.
"Uuh, fine... What about you...?" I hesitate with a suspicious glare.
"I'm doing amazingly great!" exclaims Alexender gesticulating too much for my taste.
"Okay, you're weird. What got into you?" I ask.
"Nothing, niet, nada!"
"Come o--" but before I could finish, I hear a voice singing on the stage and I immediately turn toward the platform, recognizing the voice. I spot Hailee doing a rehearsal of her show of tonight. I smile without noticing it and I hear a giggle behind me. I swivel on my heels and meet again his dumb expression.
"What!?" I exclaim now angry.
"Look at yourself Denvers! Innocently smiling at her like a fangirl," he responds and I frown even more.
"I am not a fangirl!" I whisper, about to lash out.
"Oh sorry, a girl in love, is that better?" he teases.
"We are not in love, I'm not in love with her, nothing happened! I slept in her house in a different room than her bedroom and that's it Alexender!" I said lower and looking around to see if somebody was around.
"I'm not that dumb Leona, just tell me already!" the tall man insist.
"N-no! I don't even know you!" I reply now louder. His expression falls and he looks sad and serious at the same time.
"I see..."
"I mean, I won't tell anything to somebody I don't know, and there is nothing to tell so stop it!" I finally explode in anger.
"Fine, I understand," he admit, going away. I breathe out and try to calm myself down. I turn around to look on the stage but Hailee wasn't there anymore. I look around but I don't see her. Slowly starting to panic, I was just about to ask Charles but someone grabs my right arm and pull me in the back of the backstage. I put my hand on my teaser, but my opponent takes it before I could. In all this actions, I try to turn around but the person puts me against the outside wall of the backstage. I could easily get out of this situation but not until I see who this was. Suddenly, I feel something on my neck. I smile, knowing who this was. These are lips.
"You know, it would be more fun if I could see you," I stutter on the effect of the kisses.
"Mmm, let me reconsider," a female voice replies. I slide my hands off her hold and turn around with a grin. Before I could do something, she blocks me on the wall, smiling too.
"You're right, much better," the brunette says looking deeply in my blue eyes. I couldn't move...I can't look away...
"D-did anybody t-told you once that y-your eyes are so...Intense?" I articulate non stop staring into her hazel sight.
"No, they usually tell me that they are beautiful, cute or amazing," she teases her hands exploring my back.
"It's weird... Whenever you look at me... I can't do anything...Like if...I was hypnotized," I explain having shivers when her hot hands travel in my lower back.
"It's a good thing for me."
"Nasty..."
"I know...But it doesn't happen when we are normally talking?" she asks curiously.
"No, because...I am not directly looking in your eyes..."
"So your my prisonner? I like this idea," she whisper with desire.
"I don't know how I feel about this idea..."
She blinks and look away. I could finally look away. I blink more than 3 times and rub my eyes.
"I won't make you do things against your will, don't worry," she admit.
"How cute of you," I answer back. She was still blocking me to the wall. "But who said I didn't want this?"
She smiles and gets closer, our body pressing together. For a moment I look in her intense glare and fall under her charm. Then, she closes her eyes and leans closer, our lips colliding. I couldn't help it but putting one hand on her cheek and the other one in her back. She strokes my hair vigorously as I let her tongue get in contact with mine. I feel the heat growing in my heart and traveling in all my body, slowly. Unexpectedly, I hear someone.
"Leona? Leon--?" shouts a voice.
Steinfeld break apart but too late, we turn toward the voice and see Alexender standing there, eyes wide, speechless. My face change to red but instead of getting angry or staying shocked, the black hair guy starts smiling like an idiot again. He lift his arms up in the sky.
"I knew it!" he exclaims but I shut him up by running to him and pinching his mouth.
"Cut it out Donkey Face!"
Hailee walks to us and smile looking at the two of us.
"You look like sister and brother fighting, it's adorable," she says out of nothing.
"Please, don't tell anyone! I will do everything you want but ple--" I start with a pleading tone, letting his mouth free.
"Whoa there, I won't tell anybody. You really think I want you to loose your job Denvers?" he asks with a sympathic grin.
"I don't know..."
"You are Alexender right?" asks the young singer.
"The one and only, Miss Haiz," he responds, doing the reverence as I facepalm with a sigh of exasperation.
"So you two are friends?"
"Yeah!" he answers.
"No!" I exclaim at the same time, making her giggles. Her giggle is so damn cute!
"Well, it is very nice of you to keep it silence. 'Cause you're not the only one who want her to keep her job," she says with a warm smile.
"No problem, that's what are friends for, right Leona?" he teases before walking away but he stops and turn around to face us. "Oh and I was searching you because Charles want to talk with you Denvers!"
He walks away and for a moment, we say nothing and do nothing. She gets in front of me with a questionning look.
"Are you ok?" she asks getting closer, surrounding my waist with her arm.
"Oh, um, yes everything is fine...Thanks for asking," I reply. "But I'm scared Charles have a doubt on us," I admit, snuggling my face in her neck. She hugs me tightly and rub my back.
"Hey, maybe he wanna talk about something totally professional. And if he talks to you about us, just let me know and I'll be there to help you out, don't you worry," she whispers.
"Okayy..." I sigh feeling too comfortable in her arms. Sadly, I step back and start walking to the backstage but turn around, putting my hand straight in front of me with a grin.
"What?" she demands innocently.
"You perfectly know!"
She walks toward me, sigh and give me back my teaser gun. I give her a kiss on the forehead and head to Charles.