32

Jungkook's POV

I'm already on my way back to Pranpriya, when a kid approached me.

“Mister, help!” He said.

“A man took the woman there!” He said pointing to somewhere.

“Where?” I said.

“Come!” He said and pull my hands, I was careful because the ice cream might drop on him.

We arrived at the bench where Pranpriya is, she's already gone.

“LALISA!” I shouted.

“Do you know the woman mister?” He asked.

“She's my wife. I just went to buy ice cream” I said looking around nervous.

I knelt down, on his level.

“Do you saw the man's face?” I asked him.

“I didn't he was wearing a cap” He said.

“Okay, take this... don't worry I'll bring her back” I said and gave him the 2 ice cream I bought.

I rush to my bike and pedal as fast as I can.

I arrived at my car. I put the bike at the back.

I drive to their mansion.

I quickly went out of my car when I arrived. Then I went inside their mansion, wishing that she's here.

I saw her parents in the living room watching the news.

My eyes widened on the news.

“Business man Oh Sehun is missing

“Business man Oh Sehun is missing. According to his mother he was last seen on the hospital at 6 pm he was admitted because of a gunshot on his shoulders. If you ever know where he is, kindly contact the police”

“Jungkook, you're home. Where's Lalisa?” Mom ask.

“S-Sehun... he took Lisa” I said, as I realize.

“W-What do you mean?” Dad asked.

“We were on a park and I went to buy ice cream, when I was about to come back, a kid approach me he said a man took a woman, and when I arrived at the bench Lisa was not there anymore, I thought it was Bambam or someone who is close to her, so I went home” I said.